Welcome to LFC: Ben Davies

have a feeling he will

1 Like

why should he?

Am excited for Mr Davies. Now if only we signed Alphonso, we could have two Davies!

In all seriousness tho, I want to see him play

1 Like

Rock me like a hurricane :drum:

Wow you watched 6:50 of that!

Thought he looked like Nat Phillips

2 Likes

Oh yes! Good oneā€‹:+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

A few points from the Preston fans Iā€™ve heard across media over the last couple of days.

• main attributes are pace and ability on the ball.

• has been their best player for a while, and def one of the best CBs in the Champ

• Started as a left back, but struggled there. Kicked on once moved into the middle.

• has been the subject of lots of interest from prem clubs over the last 18 months.

• Nice lad who has just become a dad, and never any bother off the pitch

• struggles a bit with championship grock forwards.

• probably more suited to the football in the prem than in the championship.

• will suit Liverpoolā€™s style of defending - he can play the high line and bring the ball out from the back.

• expecting him to do well, and might surprise any Liverpool fans who see him as a stopgap.

9 Likes

Welcome to the greatest football club in the world Ben. Hereā€™s hoping that you are the answer to this seasonā€™s problems. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Haha fucking brilliant.

4 Likes

Haha I saw that mentioned on the interview on the official.

1 Like

Really routing for Ben, would love him to start the season at Preston and end it in Champs league final for us!

Obviously thatā€™s just wishful thinking right now, no one knows for sure which CBā€™s we will field in the CL final.

6 Likes

Iā€™m one of them. Fingers crossed then!

3 Likes

exactly thisā€¦ he will surprise some folksā€¦ really rooting for this kidā€¦

3 Likes

I would be completely shocked if Fabinho plays in the midfield again this year.

Great to get some reinforcements and options to play along side him and allow him some rest.

I very much agree with the caution that sometimes people think a signing is better and more important simply because they are more expensive.

3 Likes

Opportunity of his life, seize it with both hands lad! :soccer:

2 Likes

Yes, such as a certain Kepa who was the worldā€™s most expensive in his position butā€¦ :rofl:

And some were underwhelmed when we signed Andy Robertson for a nominal feeā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome here Ben. Give your best, and ā€¦

Y.N.W.A :+1:

1 Like

slight muscle injury :roll_eyes: