Has he provided an assist to Nunes yet?

#UtterShiteBollocks

2 Likes

Have we signed another new player?

1 Like

He means Nuns

sister act dancing GIF

1 Like

I hope Robbo can teach him how to gently guide his man over the advertising boards.

When you read he used to run 10k or 5k along the beach and then play 90mins of footieā€¦ you know heā€™s going to smash it hereā€¦ another hardcore Scot with steel hamstrings.

1 Like

Welcome Calvin, you have a bright future of you. Enjoy your time at LFC.

1 Like

Dear Maria,
Cal here. Moā€™s mate Craig has let me use his account because Iā€™m too young to have my own. Thank you for your message. I also hope to have a future of me. A future of someone else would be weird to be honest.
Nice words, but I wonder why you told Fabio heā€™d be a superstar, but not me. Have you not seen my YouTube videos?
I hope you can understand my accent.
All the best,
CR (the good one)

1 Like

Sorry, I was on drugs yesterday for a sore head, I shouldnā€™t type from my phone. Will rephrase it is due course.

1 Like

Dear Calvin,

You hail from a magnificent city of Aberdeen, a beautiful land which gave the world the Greats in Sports; Shankly, Dalglish, Souness, Hansen, Robertons, music; Annie Lennox, Scientists Kosterlitz, Sir David Gill; poets, Lord Byron.
Your stratospheric rise in such a short space of time to catch the eye of the LFC coaches is astonishing. Well done.
You are our future at LFC for the next generation to carry on Jurgenā€™s legacy, your young star will be the Sirus A on a starry, starry Champions League Night and we will be cheering you on. The world is your oyster, so just learn and express yourself.

2 Likes

Have I done all the newbies now? :neutral_face:

Hey Cal do you like Haggis?

1 Like

Mr. Ramsay: Of all the haggis, whatā€™s your favourite haggi?

Klopp:

ā€œUnfortunately, Calvin is now not training with us in the moment, he has a little injury. Nobody knew, we found it when he did his medical check. Until today he has no problems but the medical department tells us if we donā€™t take care for that now, he will have a problem in the future.

ā€œSo, when you are that young then of course he has a long career ahead of him, so we are very responsible in these moments, so he didnā€™t train yet with the team but is doing a lot of fitness work. So, it will not take too long I think.

3 Likes