Gakpo 1,93m

For those who use other measurement systems than the metric one → :fu:

10 Likes

Virgil Matip both 6’5
Ibou 6’4
Gakpo 6’3 1/2

3 Likes

We get it, he’s a lanky cunt.

I don’t care how well he plays for us, £44M is a small price to pay to boil the piss of manc fans worldwide. The cunts.

16 Likes

Whats the harm in giving him a 2 year extension?

He’s 31 and having his best season in years.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Gakpo is a fantastic get for Liverpool. Finally we have a replacement for Mane on the left wing. He’s got outstanding potential and I expect Klopp to turn him into a star! Loving this addition to our attacking midfield ranks! Merry Christmas all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Uhm….

Come Here GIF by Liverpool FC

11 Likes

This is the account that should be the most prominent case study in terms of making an argument for adding an age restriction to twitter.

1 Like

Some player for sure. Nice one FSG.

https://youtu.be/cbeqWha4TTA

2 Likes

Pay £37 million to help gain £60+ million ECL.

Good deal!

This is a necessary signing with Jota and Diaz out. But, I hope it doesn’t detract from our pursuit of Bellingham and Fernandez.

I’ll eat my hat if Enzo signs.

3 Likes
1 Like

Wow…Out of the moon!! Welcome to LFC!!! Exactly we need. Start of more incoming players.

ETwho? :rofl:

1 Like

What size hat are you wearing (if at all)?
Hope it’s something like the latter should you be proved wrong. :smile:
Like this?

Or this?

I would argue Gakpo is at least around the same level as this lot.

Victor Oshimen of Napoli is better than all of them. He would demand to be a starter though

1 Like

One of my team is Utd. Shs has been very lippy so far this season.

For the first week back at work, I’m thinking the answer to every question should be ‘Cody Gakpo’.

6 Likes

I think your final line is correct, all of those three would probably be at least double the fee paid for Gakpo when the difference in quality is, on paper at least, negligible.

I cant say I’ve seen tonnes of any of them but I do think the Mudryk hype is a bit artificial based on one good game against Leipzig. Everytime I’ve watched him all he ever seems to do is run into blind alleys and lose the ball.

Gakpo has a bit more of a history of high perfomance to call on than any of the other three, I would say.

Anyway… Gakpo, Nunez and Diaz will be our “new” frontline then as Salah moves on eventually. Someone is going to have to learn to play on the right. Probably Diaz.

3 Likes

Lovely little Christmas bonus for us.

Don’t know much about him really though.