Welcome to Liverpool Darwin Nunez

Never heard of you but I guess you must be pretty good…

Should have been carded for diving

1 Like

Thought the usual punishment was a 4 year contract at United?

His message to Benfica

Firefox translate:

I have no words to thank the fans of @SLBenfica, I have no doubt that they will always be part of my family.

I only arrived but I started with the affection and with all the support that gave me these two years. My family and I are forever grateful Glorious SLB!

2 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

Jesus christ he looks like Torres in that

3 Likes

Full pre-season to get him up to speed is massively important.

Could even see us take the option to ease him in from the bench initially, bringing him on out wide or down the middle. With the group we have there’s no need to chuck him in the deep end if he needs more time to adjust.

But let’s be honest, we’re all hoping he’s smashing a hattrick day one against some shite like Brighton or Arsenal.

2 Likes

Main bit of transfer business done, in the door early, full pre season to start working with team. Sound.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Can’t get over how fit he is, I want his hair.

2 Likes

You’re all gay.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming :wink:

5 Likes

He’s a big lad anyways. Hopefully has a Nat Phillips forehead on him

Hopefully also that knee is okay. Few surgery’s already but I thought similar about Konate who has even been injured

I assume that’s why we had the prolonged medical did seem longer than usual.

2 Likes

Not impressed. He never say that he is a fan of Liverpool since he was a child.

5 Likes

Sell him

Welcome to LFC,lad,hit the ground running and you’ll be an instant legend.
Otherwise it might take a few weeks!

Can’t wait to see what he does in a Liverpool shirt.

I hope he isn’t tempted to shrink back, not even one iota. Not fluent in English, new team, new league, new country… maybe he gets the ball and sees Mo to his right, Diaz to his left, and perhaps there is the temptation to defer to the others, who are more established.

Bollocks to that.

I want this lad to grab the bull by the horns. Yes, of course play your teammates in, link it up, feed it to them, especially if they are in a good position. But my hope is Darwin Nunez shines brightly, bringing his own considerable force of will to bear on the Premier League. Fast. Strong. Narky, in the right way. Variety of finishes in his locker.

Get stuck in lad. We are with you. Get stuck in.

3 Likes