Welcome to Liverpool Diogo Jota

I hope I’m doing this right! First time. :grinning:

He’s only just gone & signed for us , £41 mil smackers 5 year deal.
Only the Medical to complete, personal terms have been agreed.
With Ki- Jana going t’other way for a fee that could go up to £13,5 Mil

Another great addition to the squad and gives real competition to the front three. :u7121:

Welcome Diogo! Looking forward to seeing him in action. I guess it’ll be against Lincoln. So upfront we’ve now got Mo, Bobby, Sadio, Jota, Brew, Mini, Shaq and Origi. Surely someone has to be on their way.

2 Likes

Lol! How exactly did we manage this?

“Key to getting the deal done was Wolves’ willingness to be flexible on payment terms. They have accepted less than 10% of the guaranteed figure in the next 12 months. Most of that offset by initial payment from Wolves for Hoever. #LFC

Don’t care. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well I do really, just have to put it down to our resident magician.

1 Like

This is what happens when you have the right people working hard behind the scenes.

Klopp is just distracting us with Trophies.

1 Like

And may he do so for the next 10 years

First, we raised the average of the first team, then, we dropped the average age of the first team.

Mind blown. :exploding_head: :rofl:

1 Like

This isn’t done? Or am I missing an official statement?

It is not on the official site (yet?). Still waiting for announcement. :crossed_fingers:t3:

I declare this welcome thread… open!

12 Likes

Welcome to our family Diogo

7 Likes

Seems that @Seenitall was suffering from premature congratulation yesterday.

12 Likes

Excited by this one, all of a sudden we closed the deal with no warning. Real support and pressure for the front three. Getting these two in will boost and push rest of team.

1 Like

Oops. Had no idea that there was already a welcome thread, couldn’t see one when I posted.

Welcome Diogo!

1 Like

Welcome to the biggest and best club in the world.

1 Like