Welcome to Liverpool Diogo Jota

Now, we have seen it all.

1 Like
2 Likes

Addressed one of the toughest spot, back up for the irreplaceable front 3.

Welcome Jota!

#ThiagoFriday
#JotaSaturday
#???Sunday :yum:

Still think he looks like a cross between Aspas and Ings but welcome lad, prove me wrong and be incredible!

Hatrick against United when Bobby’s got a bug will do VERY nicely :slight_smile:

Gini? :grinning:

1 Like

Good signing.

Plays at a high level already, all the attributes needed, proven in the league. 23 and working with the world’s best coach.

Expecting plenty from him. Very pleased with this.

2 Likes

Hats off to the club, another problem solved.

Now relax and see how many depart.

:joy:

5 Likes

In my defence … yeh ok ( bloody Guardian) ( note to self, don’t read the news before going to bed)
I hereby offer my sincere Apologies ( say it as blackadder) for jumping the gun.

1 Like

Left back…check
Midfielder…check
Forward…check

Strengthen where its needed…not pointless spending

Well done LFC

3 Likes

The Wolves admin couldn’t have chosen a better team for this video. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Love it went Edwards does the damage without warning. Full stealth mode.

On Jota, always liked his playing style and work rate, but have never had him down to be good enough for Liverpool. However, now looking at the stats etc, can see why the club have gone for him, and have faith that Klopp can get him performing.

I can’t imagine he will ever be as dynamic and explosive as the likes of Mane or Salah, but what do I know.

3 Likes

Didn’t rate Salah to be good enough for Liverpool and he proved me wrong. So I’ll be glad to be proven wrong here too.

Rate him as a player. Just not sure whether he’s good enough to be playing for the best.

Apparently his stats are incredibly similar to Southampton Mane.

5 Likes

Getting to welcome 2 players on the same day! How rare.

Welcome Jota. YNWA lad.

1 Like

Jota on Salah, Firmino & Mane: “They are world-class players. Every match, they try to win. They score a lot of goals and they work together. I want to be one more piece to join that three. That’s what I will do."

6 Likes

Welcome to LFC Diogo.

7 Likes

What a summer, I would have been content with just Tsimikas…

To add Thiago, and now Jota is just next level strengthening.

He is a huge upgrade on Origi and a perfect 4th forward who will push to play as I don’t see much downgrade in system nor style nor ability if he did play.

Very excited about the season, even more than I was.

3 Likes