Welcome to Liverpool Diogo Jota

TBF it effects the best of us. Although I cant say I have ever been congratulated

1 Like

Wolves fan perspective on Jota and KJH

4 Likes

TBF, premature might be better than non. So that in a way deserves to be congratulated.

If we will win with Chelsea, indeed it’s one of the best weekends :smiley:
Welcome, Diogo and hope that you will help us to win lots of games.

1 Like

Welcome to LFC!!! Very hardworking, quick and can strike on both feet. Excited!!!

You’re allowed to use that pun one more time. Time it wisely!

1 Like

Because we are a well oiled machine and Michael Edwards along with everyone at the club are incredible.

I see why they announced Jota yesterday instead of waiting til Monday to try and bury Sunday’s result.

Because there is nothing to bury…

1 Like
3 Likes

have to say im not as delighted as other people are about this signing, a potential fee of 45m seems ludicrous to me. hopefully he will prove me wrong, wolves fans seem to think he’s very inconsistent but heard the same about mane at southampton.

There are still some Liverpool fans- not on this forum, I hasten to add- who think that Salah is inconsistent. :joy:

3 Likes

…and Mane is a one-trick pony…and Firmino doesn’t score much…and…

2 Likes

What do you mean? Did he score at the weekend? No, sell.

4 Likes

it’d be nice to get a look at our new forward in tonight’s game, Thiago should be resting after playing a half against Chelsea but Diogo should be well-rested and raring to go!

2 Likes

He replaced Ronaldo tonight who has got covid19 and he picked MOTM by scoring 2 goals and an assist on the first goal very promising for Saturday if he plays

5 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo who? I watched a mini match version of the game and he was quite impressive.
Here are some highlights.

6 Likes

Sweden isn’t pretty average currently. Having said that, there’s couple of things that impressed me:

1. The first goal, Jota assist, was so freaking unselfish.
  2. The third goal is almost a copycat of Mane’s first goal against Arsenal.
1 Like