Fábio Carvalho (on loan at Hull City FC)

Rubbish strike straight between the keeper. Where’s the Hattrick FFS! Attitude stinks - looked so casual on the volley and he’d only been on 2 mins. …Sell him quick before his contract runs down, Julian.

And it was against Liechenstien ffs, he should be doing that at the world cup against Germany Spain Brazil and Spain…if he doesn’t then he’s worthless to us.

It’s like most of the goals I score on FIFA :rofl:

I’ve seen a lot of people saying he’ll be a back up for the cups etc and I understand why since he’s a teenager coming from the Championship but I think he’s going to get lots and lots of game time.

Everything I’ve ever seen of him has been very high quality.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve got high hopes too. Went on the Fulham forum and they also rate him v highly

1 Like

I think he might pleasantly surprise this pre-season, but really until I see it, I’ll remain calm and neutral with my expectations.

5 Likes

I think he will be brought in over a few months like we did with Robbo etc.

1 Like

Yeah, the preseason will be short and I think Klopp will use his sparingly. But he will get more tutoring during the mid-season break and we will see more of him in the second half of the season.

1 Like

Why will preseason be short?

The season will start a week early due to the Q22.

But what I wanted to say is that due to the ASEAN tour Klopp and the coaching team may not have the time for their intensive training and warm-up games like last season.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, wasn’t aware there was an early start

Yeah thanks Qatar,m for yet another stellar contribution to the world

1 Like
4 Likes

Nice little story on the BBC

8 Likes

His parents come across as wise and calm and he sounds like he has a real Jurgen Klopp player attitude. Exciting!

1 Like

A little test: whom among these kids in the Balham shirt is Fábio?

1 Like

Bottom right I was thinking

Bottom right

I assumed it was the bottom right.

Really good write up though thanks for sharing