Welcome to Liverpool - Luis Diaz

Make him captain vs Cardiff.

1 Like

Very good business from the Club
Options upfront as of now top class :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

How many trophies are you going for Jurgen?

Happy Champions League GIF by Liverpool FC

3 Likes

and fan forum :blush:

I just want him to score 20 goals, this season; no pressure :grin:

2 Likes

Avoided watching any videos on YouTube as it leads to disappointment if the signing doesnā€™t go through. Without a game, thatā€™s the rest of weekend sorted nicelyā€¦ welcome to Liverpool, hope this works really good long term and our transition in coming years is smooth with him continuing from what the front three had built! Onwards and upwards :partying_face:

1 Like

Apparently wonā€™t arrive until the end of next week at the earliest and needs his work permit sorted, so Cardiff may come a bit too soon for him.

1 Like
2 Likes

"I have been instructed to read the following statement:

ā€œI also must make clear my appreciation to our ownership and football operations team for how they have managed to act so decisively to get this done.

ā€œLuis is a player we believe will make us better now and in the future. He is the player we really wanted and theyā€™ve made it happen, so I am very happy.ā€

:wink:

2 Likes

I watched them. Heā€™s basically Salah, MBappe and George Best combined

4 Likes

Because it canā€™t simply be Moreno, Salah, Jota, Diaz on the shirtā€¦

1 Like

I will never, never, never, ever get over Albieā€™s shirt saying ā€œAlberto.Mā€

You can almost picture him filling in the form with a crayon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Did anyone wear 23 since Carra?

1 Like

Emre and Shaq.

2 Likes

A sensible and progressive signing, this. Means we have finally have attacking depth to rivalā€¦ well, our rivals.

3 Likes

Anyone good? :grimacing:

Did not expect anything this January and look what Father Christmas brought us on his way back to the North Pole ā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not a good weekend for Kyle Walker ehā€¦
First the 3game ban then the prospect of having to mark Luis Diaz in a CL game :0)
LFC will have to issue some more permits for hot dog stallsā€¦
Got a feeling this guy will be sending defenders out to get one every game :joy:

Assuming City will make it through the next round?

Iā€™m wondering if heā€™ll be playing straightaway, or be spending time coming off the bench initially.

1 Like

Great news and welcome to LFC family Luis.

ā€¦nice of you listening to me John. Now letā€™s get a nice, tidy, non injury prone midfielder and a bottles of Dalmore or Highland Park for us TANers Johnā€¦

1 Like

Welcome to LFC Luis Diaz. A great signing and an excellent young player.