Welcome to Liverpool - Luis Diaz

He looks the absolute nuts, land on the sprint lad and become a legend :). Also a gnarly bastard too by the looks of it. A bit of bite never hurt anybody named Luis :wink:

I love a new attacking player. Can’t wait to see what he looks like in red. Welcome to Liverpool!

Brother Louie, Louie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp2qcCrdBLA

2 Likes

Liverpool squad when Klopp arrived to now

Mignolet - Alisson
Ward - Kelleher
Clyne - Trent
Flannagan - Neco
Lovren - Virgil
Sakho - Konate
Toure - Matip
Gomez - Gomez
Moreno - Robertson
Brad Smith - Tsimikas
Can - Fabinho
Lucas - Thiago
Henderson - Henderson
Milner - Milner
Lallana - Jones
Allen - Keita
Coutinho - Mané
Firmino - Firmino
Benteke - Jota
Sturridge - Salah
Ings - Diaz
Origi - Origi
Ibe - Elliott

Plus AOC, Minamino, Phillips, Bradley.

Just incredible the transformation over the last 6 years.

15 Likes

There is the small matter of getting a work permit and international clearance which will take a couple of weeks?

Won’t take that long. Could be done by Wednesday.

3 Likes

Phew! Thanks I always worry when they add to a statement Subject to.

1 Like

Wow. That didn’t take long, did it? Got to hand it to the owners, once a decision to buy is made, they don’t hang about.

I still remember the bad old days under Moores and Dumb and Dumber. The club would low-ball and dither for weeks (months?) on end over a couple of million quid, only to be gazzumped in the end. We were just like tottenham in fact.

2 Likes

Great signing, great work by the club to be decisive when it mattered and get the deal done.

Really exactly the signing we needed a more like for like option with genuine quality we can rotate now with no drop off at all really look forward to see what he can do for us.

Welcome to the Premier league Luis Diaz. Four competitions still up for grabs. :dancing_men:

1 Like

Ifti, you are a great legend and a top notch bloke, but your music taste is appalling!

1 Like

Welcome, hope you’re not shit or there will be a meltdown on here.

Who am I kidding, there will be a meltdown nonetheless. Welcome to the crazy ride.

We could alter this one for Luis Diaz perhaps.

Welcome to Liverpool. Let’s hope you are as good as another player that played for us with the same first name. :laughing: I think he is going to fit into the system we play like a glove.

Love it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Always had a thing for these guys. 80s kitsch with early electronica. Would make a great chant!

No No No GIF

2 Likes

Big Hero GIF

I’m surprised at you! I always thought the craig johnston that played for us in the 1980s would love this shit. Are you revealing yourself as an imposter!? :rofl:

We know his nickname now, thanks to the Beeb. Welcome to Liverpool Luis ‘Lucho’ Díaz.

Lucho presumably pronounced with second syllable stress and a throaty ‘ch’ sound
So that’s not going to catch on, is it?

2 Likes

Jamie Carragher wanted Luis Díaz from Liverpool as a birthday gift. Not only did they deliver that, but they gave Díaz Carragher’s old number at the club as well. :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes