Welcome to Liverpool - Luis Diaz

Damn, my complicated math formula wins again.

4 Likes

Anyone know what the add-ons are for? Appearances?

1 Like

Loved reading this thanks. Back story makes it even more of an exciting signing. Love how we sign these kind of players

Welcome Luis

This is me, keep an eye out

Whale Breaching GIF

That @SBYM bloke has too many bumpy bits

Hopefully a good signing. Dying with a hangover so a great reward for me this making up for the fact I got with a 2/10 last night and it got captured on a camera by a friend. Still havenā€™t seen the picture which is the scary part. But back to Diaz, hopefully we have got our Sadio 2.0 and can give us a few goals for the new coming years.

All we know is that apparently they are pretty easy to activate, whereas Spursā€™ offer was not.

2 Likes

Never heard of you mate but welcomeā€¦A top Columbian in the side is not something to be sniffed atā€¦

4 Likes

Nice line.

1 Like

Anyone else think the commentators will have their work cut out naming which of the triplets has the ball.!
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I think weā€™re onto a winner. Found this early clip of him

Soccer Goal GIF

1 Like

ā€¦and Bobby with the header

Anyone know if this will change to Millieā€™s No.7 next season or as a shirt buying customer is it best just getting replaceable stick-on numbers like the old ā€˜Lā€™ plate signs on a carā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

As tenuous a tweet as it gets.

Our club donā€™t hang around.

7 Likes

Save 70%? weā€™re in the shitter, just a step away from ā€œgoing out of businessā€ sale.

1 Like

They already fck up Trent Alexander Oxlade Chamberlain

6 Likes

That is Shaolin football, :rofl:, would love to see that type of football in EPL.

Who is the youngster in the second photo?

1 Like

Carvalho, a kid who plays in Fulham

2 Likes