Welcome to the Metaverse nahh the TANverse

I’ve heard TAN is skint as the mods keep taking all the cash out to pay themselves, so if we are to bring in any new poster, we need to sell to raise the funds

on loan :thinking:

In general, I stay focus on the match and do not read the in-match posts until I have gone through the content in the post-match thread. The forum feature also allows me to scroll directly to the post last visited. I found that it was difficult to revisit the in-match chat (probably a lot also had to do with a rare loss that tempered my willingness to revisit the content.)

Saying that, Chat would work well for me on commenting matches from other teams.

I was able to view yesterday’s match chat today. Yesterday it just kept telling me to click here to view available channels and nothing happened when I did.

I didn’t mind it.

Will use whatever.

You guys are my only friends.

3 Likes

The ability to manually delete is currently being added. At the moment everything is set to deleted after 90 days but I can lower it to say 14 days.

1 Like

If this experiment gets repeated it feels like it should be in pre-season where if a bad result happens its not season threatening

I never know if posts like this are serious. :flushed:

1 Like

By “somebody”, I assume you mean @GermanRed … who operates in a different time zone to everyone else.

@legalalien

We use the Discourse software. I have added us to the Ipad software Fig

But I recommend just using the browser :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I had forgotten about iPad’s having a browser. Eventually it came back to my befuddled mind.

Anyone got any issues with autocorrect in the app version??

Seems to have stopped working for me.

Noah, mime ins wroking fune.

HAHAHAHAHAH

You bastard…got my hopes right up!

Well played.

1 Like

Errr, there’s an app??

You’re an app.

No, your mum’s an app

Wow…. That escalated in a hurry

1 Like

I’m a total Luddite but, as far as I can understand it, the metaverse (a word not recognised by my autocorrect) is a place in which people can interact with others through online avatars.

How did mankind exist for a couple of million years without such a creation?

1 Like

That’s what the Trilobytes said when offered the chance to go on land