What's happening?

Hope you are others in your neighbourhood are OK.

2 Likes

My god, what is wrong with some people? Give them an ounce of power and lose all humanity. There must be a mandate for border control to hire dickheads.

1 Like

I can relate as an Austrian passport holder (born there) of indian descent. But ive lived in the UK for 32 of my 39 years so never get held up long. That said, ive not travelled abroad since 2018 so not sure what its like right now.

Somebody needs to film those interactions and get the hateful little shites fired.

:anguished:

Should be moved to the Breaking News thread.

1 Like

1 Like

Why do the kids need to have settled status ? Idiotic border passage rule with a grade A entitled idiot interpreting it.

They might be illegal economic migrant terrorists coming in to steal our jobs and women.

The kids were both below 10 and we came back specifically before the 1st of Jan 22 to avoid this and other potentially sticky questions…

As we’d just travelled for about 10 hours in the car, another repost that went though my mind was, “We’re happy to leave the kids with you if you like” - again, I bit my tongue.

1 Like

Good idea. As a whole, they don’t seem to have a sense of humour.

Carbis Bay

4 Likes

Nice! Just the reminder that winter will pass that I need on a wet grey day in Adelaide when I’ve been managing my three boys with a manflu.

1 Like

Lands End

2 Likes

LMFAO.

1 Like

Porthcurno

2 Likes

Nairn Beach (North of Scotland) photo taken last weekend…

probably…

4 Likes

Wow. I definitely wouldn’t swim there!

snow, in the middle of summer? fuckin hell.

This is what Nairn beach feels like even in the height of summer!
the North wind blows through the Moray Firth and makes the beach feel so cold,

you still end up sun burnt though!

2 Likes