What's happening?

After…Trautmann? :astonished:

1 Like

Obviously it’s after our old puppy…

Moreno?

3 Likes

Nooooo, Mrs C wanted ‘Kevin’ for obvious reasons. But I was having none of it. Anyway he looks like a Bert. :+1::nerd_face:

2 Likes

I stayed in a bed and breakfast one time and the landlady had a dog… right nuisance it was, anyway, it had a really unusual name… Repent.
She said she called it this because as her husband, would be taking it for its daily walks… She chuckled at the thought of him in the park having to shout Repent!.. Repent!.. when calling it back onto its lead :0)

1 Like

Nah, it’s short for Norbet, aka Jurgen Norbert Klopp Commando

2 Likes

Love it.
Also RoBERTo Firmino and AlBERTo Moreno. :+1::nerd_face:

Andy RoBERTson :0)

1 Like

I call my dog, Dog :blush:

4 Likes

And dog is a beautiful dog :dog:

3 Likes

My neighbors husband passed away suddenly in January. She has since bought some acreage up north and moving close to her kids. Needed a companion, her daughter in law found this 95lb King Corso puppy named Tika. Should keep the bears away up there. Her growl for a 9mo is something fierce. Beautiful dog, very placid otherwise. Just don’t fuck with her mom

2 Likes

Ifti, that is the well known Biscuit. Admired internationally.

2 Likes

I called my old dog dumpster. I would always get really dirty and angry looks when calling him at the park.

Come dumpster

1 Like

RigoBERT Song

1 Like

Micky LamBERT :0)

2 Likes

I can literally put my hand into Apollo’s mouth and take food out of it without him reacting, but today he fought me. Over bird seed he stole from my neighbor’s bird feeder (that he destroyed in the process) :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Finders keepers, even dog owners should know that! :rofl:

1 Like

Our Bert. :+1::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Who’s a good little bert.
Who’s a good little bert.

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Strange calling a dog after Moreno. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

What you can say/do to your dog but not your wife.

6f6

1 Like