What's happening?

Take the dog for a walk tonight the same route,
When you get to the lads house,

Knock on his door, and ask for him,
When he comes to the door,
Crack an egg over his head,

Then say it wasn’t me, it was the dog!

3 Likes

I think it is over the top to go to the parents.
A more measured approach would be to buy a crossbow and when he appears at the window fire three quick bolts and pin him to his wardrobe door…

1 Like

Please definitely don’t do this. Very easy for the counter accusation to be made that you were watching a 14 Yr old boy masturbate.

I’d call 101 and ask for a Community Support Officer (or equivalent) to pop round and have a friendly word.

6 Likes

I was joking about the wanking, it’s obvious he wasn’t, he was throwing stuff at you, no need to make things up.
It would be interesting to know if he tells his parents that it wasn’t him and to ‘proove’ it tells them he was wanking at the time. :rofl:

1 Like

I nipped down the house this morning - the same windows were wide open, knocked, no answer. Suspect his parents are on their hols somewhere and left their kid to his own devices.

I’m not wasting any more of my own time on this - if I happen to walk past over the next few weeks and see an adult I’ll let them know. But chances are, if their kids a cunt, the parents won’t give a fuck either.

@Kopstar, I’ll prob try the 101/community support given I can’t be arsed now.

3 Likes

I’m now at 126 days sober :grinning: :+1:t2: In that time I’ve saved £2708, passed on 1080 drinks, lost 1.5 stone and avoided 244000 calories. This was triggered by falling down the stairs pissed on 21st December, and doing my back in two places. Only cravings I had was for carbs for a couple of weeks which I dealt with by eating cereal with sugar. The fall was terrifying - I bounced off my arse and went head-first down the stairs into a framed poster which mercifully didn’t break. I don’t miss it at all - I still smoke a very small amount of cannabis every evening and that works for me on many levels. I was a heavy drinker for 35 years, (trauma related, which I didn’t realise until a few years ago), and never really believed I would stop, and didn’t really want to. But that’s all changed now. It’s strange how something good can come from something bad :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Well done you ! Keep at it. :+1:

Thanks a lot buddy! I’ve allowed myself to be proud of myself (which doesn’t happen very often)!

2 Likes

Nice one @Red_Submarine. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes it takes a real wake up call, like your fall down the stairs to make us realise we’re doing things wrong. Keep going Mate. :+1: YNWA :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Dont follows Kopstars advice!!!

Years ago when i worked in a pub,
I was walking home late at night,
And as i passed a half way house, a window opened and man flashed at me and it looked like he was having a chug!

A couple of week later, i was walking past the place again late at night and the same thing happened.

This time i phoned the policed and informed them of a man standing at a window masterbating and it could be distressing for any lady walking home at night who might see this.

The police asked for the location and my name and address, which i gave.

It took me 20 dd mins to walk home, and when i got in my mums charges at me gives me slap, yelling at me about having the police the door, for masterbating and what fuck had i been doing!

I was speachless…

Obviously the police had been to house and mum answered the door half asleep and never really picked up and what had happened!

So my advice is keep the authorities out of it, or if you do report it, dont give your name and addreds!

Haha…I wasn’t advising he reports the wanking claim. Just the antisocial behaviour of chucking eggs.

1 Like

What if he was trying to inseminate the eggs for a science experiment?

Anyway, I really hope that @Commando does a video blog thingy about his red and sky blue family at this time when the clubs are so neck and neck. It would make a great watch.

It’s mostly myself and Mrs CDO being in love,

with our new puppy Bert. He takes up a lot of our time nowadays. Mrs CDO did miss their game last Saturday because we didn’t have a dog sitter. Tomorrow we’re out for a family meal for our Son’s birthday. Friday I’ll be out at the Waterloo Real Ale Festival with my walking football friends. Saturday I’ll watch or ref my Grandson’s under 9s game then watch The Reds. Sunday, church and watch Leeds surprisingly beat Man City by 3 goals.

So as you can see a video blog would be a waste of time. Plus my skinny legs couldn’t keep up with the action.

:nerd_face:

6 Likes

When I go for my pre match hot chocolate. There’s a lady Red that is married to a Man Citeh fella. They’re both ST holders at their respective clubs. The oppsite to Mrs C and myself. They travelled to Wembley for the SF on different coaches.
Sue and I drove down together. We walked around Wembley and were stopped by lots of people asking about our different allegiances. We were even interviewed by an Asian couple. Football is great. Liverpool are brilliant. But Mrs CDO is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

8 Likes

There’s nothing like young love.

And that’s nothing like young love.

4 Likes

Stop logging into your husband’s account, Mrs CDO

5 Likes

I’m missing loads of stuff due to our new puppy and I couldn’t be happier. I went on the ale all weekend for a stag do and all I wanted to do was go home and have her bite the shit out of me. Any pictures of your pup, Cdo?

2 Likes

The more you describe it, the more it sounds like a fantastic video blog!
It’s a unique perspective on a historical moment in sport.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes