What's happening?

What voting?

1 Like

Provincial election of British Columbia. The incumbent party (NDP) is leading the conservative (BC Conservative) 46-45. Nail biting.

There is a lot the NDP could have done better, but I bet many many people voted for the conservative name, not who their representative actually is. Plus the federal politics is cascading down to all lower level governments.

https://electionsbcenr.blob.core.windows.net/electionsbcenr/Results_7097_GE-2024-10-19_Candidate.html

2 Likes

Some of the family have headed off to Boston last Friday for a few weeks. They have been tempted, and excited, by their pre-arranged visit to Salem on Halloween nightā€¦
Hope it is all, and everything they hope for.
Up to now, all they have messaged me so far, is various, and numerous pictures of pumpkins here there and everywhere. Big ones, small ones, long ones, short ones, flat ones, every colour you can think of onesā€¦ you name it, will be in the pictures they have sent - all adorning the shops, offices and houses, snapped while on their walkabouts of the City.
Apparently, I have to head out to Cheshire during the week, to the pumpkin farmā€¦ A tad worried though, one picture they sent across, has over fifty pumpkins either side of the entrance stairwell to the porch - which oddly enough, looks exactly like our porch at homeā€¦ Eeeeek
Canā€™t see this being a cheap visit shopping for pumpkinsā€¦!

1 Like