What's happening?

Congratulations.
As a husband of 33 years, let me give you this one piece of valuable advice.

Once married, every time you get paid, give her ALL of your money.
Once she thinks it’s hers, she wont spend it.

You’re welcome :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats and best wishes for today and for the future for you and Mrs. wyld.at.hrt

2 Likes

Congratulations!

Definitely sounds like you have both taken the time to truly realise that you are compatible. Wish you two all the happiness and prosperity!

2 Likes

As a twice divorced man, let me counter that by saying that it depends on the woman. My first wife was a very generous person. She’d spend our money for everyone but herself…which was a problem as it wasn’t within reason.

My second wife would spend our money unless she deemed it’s absolutely necessary…which is not the happiest way to live.

2 Likes

You do realise I was joking right?

2 Likes

Congrats @wyld.at.hrt
Enjoy it all!

2 Likes

Congrats. Keeping you in my prayers.

:rofl:

Well…NOW I do :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Congratulations…you kept that quiet…in the words of some guy in a film…(and a bit of poetic licence)…live long together and prosper together…

3 Likes

Congratulations to yourself and Mrs @wyld.at.hrt. I woke on the day of our wedding and found that I’d lost my voice. I managed to get through the service and say my vows. Mrs CDO had to thank everyone on our behalf at the reception though.

She’s not shut up since. :wink::joy::heart::nerd_face:

4 Likes

I will now have that mental vision every time I see her post :see_no_evil:

I am up to 41. Can anyone top that?:thinking:

I have 3 siblings and between us we have clocked up just under 200 years :crazy_face: to the same partners…

4 Likes

Congratulations Wyl.at.hrt and the Missus Wyl.at.hrt
Have a fabulous day and years of adventures together.

2 Likes

awesome mate…congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy it as much as you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which part of Iowa are you from?

1 Like

agree.

and as i sit here typing with my - not just amazing wife , but amazing human being and reason for life itself, sitting next to me, i cant but help and hope you find the same happiness and absolute joy i have been so fortunate to have for the past amazing, fantastic, adventurous and fulfilling years together…

i really am the luckiest man on earth and every morning i rise, the sun is the dimmer of the two lights in my life…

3 Likes

Has your phone been hacked?

no…why would you ask that? you know how much i love my wife whos sitting next to me right now…i post about my devotion to her all the time…

2 Likes

May two wild at hearts have a wildly happy life.

3 Likes