Which CF do you want?

The reason a lot of us want OX gone is because he doesn’t stay fit… Not for a lack of talent.

Its time for him and Naby to go. Can’t rely on them.

4 Likes

Are we in 2017? :joy:

2 Likes

I remember Owen needing many games to get back into the swing of scoring after an injury. The beauty of Ox and DS is that they both come (came) back scoring.

1 Like

Stay clear of the Africans this time , We don’t want any more of them being unavailable to play for the clubs due to national fixtures.

Get Elliot as a backup winger and consider someone as a backup.

4 Likes

Tammy Abraham would be a very good signing.

2 Likes

A backupbackup?

1 Like

Just putting this out there… Joe Willock??

I reckon we’ll have had a look at him (along with every other club in the league) but don’t see Arsenal selling so quickly.

1 Like

He’s not a CF.

1 Like

backup CF i meant. Origi isnt gonna cut it. Could have used Ings but that ship has sailed. Don’t see Ings coming back now.

Well we haven’t needed a CF for the past 5 years so still worth considering

Giroud. Olivier Giroud :innocent:

If we can sell Origi, Mini and Shaq for 10-15m each, which isn’t inconceivable, we could get Abraham in. This would surely be an upgrade on those three and provide us with something different up front. He’d have to be prepared not to be first choice, but he’d get plenty of game time in those matches where we need to change tactics. Mo, Sadio, Bobby, Diogo and Tammy would be tasty options to have.

6 Likes

Gerard Moreno’s stock could be about to rocket if he plays a big part in tonights game and/or has a good tourney with Spain this summer. I don’t know anything about him other than he’s had a great season. Older than a typical FSG signing, unlikely to have any re-sale value. But could be Van Persie esk signing i.e player peeking later in his career.

Oh yea, and Iago Aspas said that he (Moreno) is the best player in La Liga right now… so if that doesn’t convince you…

1 Like

But who is the best corner taker? :smiley:

1 Like

Charlie Adam plays in Scotland

1 Like

AOC is better at bursting through the middle of the park with ball at feet compared to being a direct replacement for the wide forwards. More of a emergency wide forward.

Elliot is one for the future and I hope he stays next season and starts getting a bit more game time. A bit like Foden, I think he will be gradually get game time and season after next he should be a fully fledged 1st team squad member.

Taki, I think he’s good, but not good enough. If there’s a profit to be made, I imagine he’s off, along with Divock.

For me, of the few available, I’m all for big Tammy if we can get him. He’s got different attributes to Bobby and would provide a different dimension to play. Whether or not he can succeed will be down to his application, as he would have plenty of quality balls coming his way from the full backs and midfield.

Ofcourse, if one of Sadio or Mo wanted to leave, I’d then want us to take it up a level and pursue a sancho or Mbappe.

3 Likes

He would be a really good signing and there’s no reason why we couldn’t get him as he’s out of favour at Chelsea.

2 Likes

Chelsea would probably prefer to do business with a West Ham than us. And I think he’s more for that level.

2 Likes

Chelsea wouldn’t want us to have him. They will probably slap some outrageous fee on him. After all, they don’t seem to lack money. But in the end they will sell him to a non-EPL club for a lesser amount.

1 Like