Which DM/CM do you want?

If someone can flagrantly abuse FFP to win leagues, then everything else is fair game?

The level of cheating that is tolerated is way beond a player getting booked so that his family can benefit.

Of course he should/will be punished, but the game cannot take the high moral fround on this

5 Likes

I agree. City should be dismantled totally as a club.

But two wrongs won’t make a right. Can’t ignore what Paqueta has done just because City’s shit is far more reprehensible

1 Like

Remember the spot fixing case that the Pakistan cricketers got embroiled in a while back.

If they can bowl a no ball , what else can they fix ?

I think they’ll throw the book at him.He has done something in the game which influences the game,in order for someone to win a bet.

Jesus, when I said ‘Not sure what the situation is with the investigation he is involved in’, I really had no idea and was too lazy to look it up.

Regardless of talent I can’t imagine many big clubs will be looking at him after that, if proved guilty I expect it will be a pretty big ban coming his way.

1 Like

I agree.
Two wrongs dont make a right.

But lets see what his punishment is?
I

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1775876500874510370?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

An absolute c**t but I wouldn’t say no

1 Like

I would say no.
He is a prick

3 Likes

No fucking way.

2 Likes

Fixed for total accuracy.

Plus I doubt he would pass our no dickhead policy

What’s the no dickhead policy? Just to be devils advocate……

I’m sure the no dickheads policy is more of an off pitch / work rate kind of thing.

Think he’s an arsehole on the pitch, not sure has he done something individually off it too badly.

Well 50m should put off Barca

They will offer a 20-year staggered payment :rofl:

They will activate lever 9.

He’s a good player, obviously, but it’s a no, no, no from me.

Just can’t warm to the fella. A bit like seeing the shout for Simeone to be the manager.

Nope.

1 Like

How about racially abusing his own teammate?

3 Likes

Daily Mirror linking us with Atalanta’s Ederson for no 6.

I remember Koopmeiners more from when they smashed us, but can anyone else vouch?

They were so much better than us that day all over the pitch that it was really difficult to isolate anyone, which is at least in part why I was not thrilled with the Koopmeiners links from that game because he didnt seem to stand out.

3 Likes

I think that game was a situation where their tactics were spot-on and they outplayed us as a collective. big :+1: to their coaching staff for that result, they smothered us.

no outstanding individuals on that day.

We had the better players. However , our tactics and implementations that day were fucked.

1 Like