Who do you wish to sell

Same here. Mo is our most productive striker, but he would also bring in a good amount, from say PSG if Messi is leaving them.

Mo out and Kudus, Bellingham and Kone in. Or similar. I would do that.

For the mathematicians, I don’t expect the transfer values to match up in both sides of ins and outs. I am assuming we will have a usual sort of budget, which would extend to the three incoming suggested, if Mo were to depart.

Note:
Preference is for a new owner and Mo to stay.

Let’s also sell Virgil while we’re at it, he’s been shit as well this season so why not?

Messi and Ramos replacements? Perfect. 150m accepted for both.

Now what?

Honestly the fantasy land people live on.

To be honest, selling Salah would be a no-brainer if someone came in with silly money. Hasn’t looked the same player since AFCON and has lost a yard of pace.

Apart from scoring some tap ins and penalties he’s hasn’t done an awful lot for about a year.

3 Likes

Liverpool fans: we should get better at selling players before they start to decline

Also Liverpool fans: Don’t dare think about selling that 31 year old forward who has stopped scoring goals.

3 Likes

The irony of this post is visible from fucking space.

1 Like

If this is going to be a transitional season, and everyone feels ruthless about properly building Klopp’s second great side, I’m not taking it off the table.

1 Like

This would be my view, injuries or not Van Dijk is not the beast he once was and no where near the levels where you’d have him as an automatic starter. I had hoped he was saving himself for the world cup, but no it just appears he’s a very good defender now rather than the best in the world.

From my perspective this season has shown a team which has allowed to get stale, fatigue (mental or physical) or not… It needs a proper injection of quality and energy… Even the likes of Robbo just don’t look at it anymore.

Now you don’t sell everyone but a few of the old “foundations” and the ones who do stay start to up their game…

Untouchable for me would be Alisson, Thiago, Konate, Diaz, Jota, Nunez and Trent (despite him making me pull my hair out).

Yes there will always be some fans that think option 1 and other fans who think option 2.

Well done Mascot.

We wouldn’t even need to worry about option 1 if we had owners who fucking put some money into the club.

It’s easy for you to say this about Salah now but go find me 1 person who was against offering him a new deal when we did.

How is selling Torres being portrayed as a mistake? We got 50 million for a player who was finished and replaced him with a better one for half the price.

Almost every other bit of business around that time was poor, but that was about as good as it gets.

3 Likes

Stupid people can’t de-link the sale of Torres and the purchase of Carrol and Suarez… Carroll clearly was a poor purchase, the sale of Torres and purchase of Suarez were good business.

I was well up for offering him a new deal, but not at the cost it took. He has now shown fuck all to deserve that level of contract either. You know you can change your mind after 6 months right? Things change, so can your perspective.

Absolutely you can change your mind, and I can absolutely call you out for being fickle for it.

For my taste, also finally selling Ryan Babel in that window.

:joy:

I’m right here.

broke the wage structure, he’s been broken since AFCON and his workrate has fallen off the table.

hell of a signing, that.

1 Like

1 Like

You were going on about Fabinho being world class until about 4 games ago, now it’s an insult to the club if he puts on the shirt.

In his prime he absolutely was world class. 2018-2021 one of the best DM’s I’ve seen in the Prem era…I’ll hold that opinion with me forever.

Having a bad season and gradually getting worst, can’t deny that.

That was in october.

Keep calling others fickle though.

1 Like

thanks for proving my point.

So you hope he signs a new deal and now you’re here saying you were against him signing a new deal all along?