Who would you buy?

ratatouille GIF

4 Likes

What’s with that rat :thinking:

I was wondering that as well, might be plating?
Is that a thing?

Plating up food in a very fancy way!

3 Likes

[No Saul or Chiesa - but can Liverpool afford to ignore need for midfield and forward signings this summer? | Goal.com]

What’s with the rat?

Hasn’t Gary Neville retired?

I’m guessing there’s quite a few who has seen and done this already, it’s old news by now, might have been posted here before. It’s a statistical look over midfielders we’ve been linked with, I thought it was interesting based on my preconceptions about the players:

For those who haven’t seen it before: Have a good look at the numbers before you hit the spoiler thing and pick the player(s) you’d want Lfc to sign, that’s what makes it interesting. It’s numbers without context, so obviously not ideal.

I can delete if it’s been posted and done to death before :+1:

2 Likes

I had never seen this before - I picked E - A - F - B - C - D. Certainly did not change my mind once I revealed the names!

Funny to look down the thread and see people picking C + D as their first choice, when they were my bottom picks. Shows how differently we all see the game (Or how people who are not me see it incorrectly…)

4 Likes

Hah, nice. I initially picked A first. Can’t remember the order of the rest, but I also liked C and D. I think those were my top three.

1 Like

A and F for me aren’t they just older?

Older than who?

I suspect its the age those players were during the season the stats refer to.

1 Like

The other four.

2 Likes

A + F are two of the three youngest

1 Like

Yup, what Sweeting said, those are two of the youngest.

1 Like

The idea of that as a starting midfield for LFC in 4 years time…

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

3 Likes

E-A-F

Have I stumbled into the guitar thread?

3 Likes

Only picked one which was A, so delighted with the outcome.

3 Likes

Net spent over the last FIVE years in the Premier League:

Manchester United - £622.5m
Manchester City- £518.9m
Arsenal - £381.1m
Chelsea - £230.6m
Tottenham - £201.3m
Liverpool - £159.7m

Aston Villa, West Ham, Brighton and Fulham are ahead of Liverpool FC

2 Likes

Still don’t understand why people refer to net spend. We are exceptional at selling players for above market value which makes net spend looks “worse”.

3 Likes