Who would you buy?

As a Wiseman would say; Knowledge.

3 Likes

If getting along has any relation to consistency and occasional brain farts, it needs to be considered for sure :grimacing:

2 Likes

We should buy as many covid vaccines as possible.

5 Likes

What’s interesting about your Vestergaard shout is he hasn’t been happy with his situation and wanted to leave Southampton this past window in search of more playing time and Ralph convinced him to stay to be a part of the project. Hard to say if Ralph would let him leave, he’s been playing regularly. He’s also really underrated.

That’s actually a damn good shout. I’m adding him to my list.

In order:

Colley
Vestergaard
Konate
Skriniar

EDIT: Dark horse pick: Tark

2 Likes

My man! Great minds think alike. :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Tah mate :+1:

6 Likes

Not him as well!

2 Likes

I don’t want to stir the pot and I’m not at all trolling, but I don’t think Upamecano is going to make many people happy, and certainly not if there’s a bidding war. Me personally I like him ok as a player but he’s also been massively overhyped. World of potential for sure, but IMO still really raw. Only my opinion so take with a pinch of salt. Of course I will always add the disclaimer, if he becomes a Liverpool player he has my full support and he will grow exponentially under The Boss.

I just think there are better values to be had in the market at that position.

8 Likes

What about Ajer from Celtic. Experienced for someone of his age. 6,5 in height if we are looking for a big lad for the back. Played in Europe and is versatile. Wouldn’t be massively expensive coming from Celtic.

1 Like

Somebody has suggested a CB and mentioned height as a factor
… a certain poster currently;

2 Likes

I would have bought Tosin Adarabioyo but he went to Fulham for peanuts.

3 Likes

Think someone will take a chance on him soon. He’s not as majestic as VvD was in Scotland but all that means is hes unlikely to become the best CB in the world…

Seems to have all the attributes I think a CB for us needs so definitely potential there. Won’t know unless we sign him and see what Klopp can do with him I guess. On my list of interesting names. But also might well never make it at the top levels it’s always hard to tell when playing in leser league’s. Just because he wins duels there doesn’t mean he will win them against better players.

1 Like

Maybe you should stop going on about how we should get a CB that is tall and can get his nut on everything? There’s a lot more to it, you know…

1 Like

I know it’s like I’m obsessed and that’s the only factor i mention in my posts. I certainly don’t mention any other important qualities that a CB for us needs. And every time I say “good in the air” or “successful at aerial duels” I definitely must just mean tall every time. There’s absolutely most definitely no other way to interpret those descriptions.

3 Likes

Finally, a post of yours I can agree with in its totality.

1 Like

Haha. I’m chuckling at you guys, you should get a room. I really think this chat over CBs and who we should target and what qualities they need…I don’t know about everyone else but it feels very repetitive. Like we’ve read it over and over again. I don’t know about everyone else but it feels very repetitive. Like we’ve read it over and over again.

3 Likes

I bet neither poster are tall and both are shit at jumping.

13 Likes

I’m under 1.92m (ARD’s cutoff point) so I’m a bona fide footballing midget.

I actually am a shortarse though

6 Likes

I make Shaqiri look like a giant. Men like me because my small hands make whatever I’m holding look massive.

8 Likes

Maybe you should meet up with @ILLOK after all?

Just kidding, he's massive.
2 Likes