Who would you buy?

Gvardiol got massive attention from women in Croatia, he’s the new posterboy here it can be said.

Interesting info is that he said he likes older/mature women.

:slightly_smiling_face:

42 million is what is rumoured.

GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

Impressed me when I have watched which isn’t many times

Josko Gvardiol’s stats against Manchester City:

Touches: 86
Accurate passes: 67/81 (83%)
Chances created: 1
Passes into final third: 7
Recoveries: 11
Headed clearance: 2
Ground duels won: 1/2 (50%)
Goals: 1.

I think Doak is the player most likely to replace Mo. Bags of pace, confidence and skill.

Díaz     Darwin    Doak
          Gapko   Bellingham
                    Bajetic 
   Robertson   VVD     Konate     Trent
                       Allison
1 Like

Oops, my formation didn’t turn out great

Gvardiol sounds like some new medication to lower your cholesterol

1 Like

Honestly don’t know what I think of signing Bellingham for 120m+… Not because of him not being good enough but because of my lack of trust in our medical team to keep him healthy given our playing style and our injury record (not his).

Kone I understand given his price and talent but 120m isn’t something we can just write off if we somehow ruin Bellingham. Seems every other player we have at first team or U21 level has injury struggles

Played on the right of the attack a couple of times and got goals. I think that’s his long term position, possibly slightly withdrawn on the right of a 4231

If he comes to Liverpool and plays like he does for Croatia and Leipzig, you may name the pills that reduce Liverpool-induced blood pressure after him! “Gvardiol - really gvards your veins!”

(Can I get banned for that, by the way?)

Hopefully

I’ve seen Rabiot mentioned as he is on a free during the summer.Would he be useful to us or another free transfer flop.

Talent wise he would be useful.

Bagagge wise he would be the sort of pain in the arse that Klopp avoids

2 Likes

Very clever comments about Fifa, playstation and footy manager aside the current crop of midfielders are not good enough and need to be replaced. I’d keep Bajcetic and Thiago and start again.

The idea that both Milner and Henderson can be squad players again should be a non-starter now. One at best, but even that is debatable. Fabinho isn’t good enough to play for the u21s, anyone still making a case for him has lost the plot.

Wholesale changes please, first time it has been required since Klopp built his own squad.

There are so many players out there better than what we have. Some are available on a free, some will be available very cheap.

2 midfielders isn’t enough. 3 minimum for me, 4 would be ideal.

5 Likes

Hendo can play a useful squad role. Move on Milly, Fab, Keita, Ox.
Keep Curtis, Baj and Thiago.
I would like 3 midfielders but no way is that happening.

1 Like

Never thought Jones was special, if he was not local hardly anyone would want to keep him …

2 Likes

Jones has got to go, shame local lad but has not shown he can improve the team when he is involved, fabhinio also needs to go he is 29 but has the legs of a 40 year old! Get what you can for him, keep hendo and thiago for leadership and guidance, need hard running midfielders for klopps system to work, bellingham may be a dream as i dont think we will qualify for champions league so he may have thoughts about us but when bidding comes there maybe better offers/projects for him

2 Likes

Milner is much more useful than Hendo as squad player. He is more versatile , has black magic, much more intelligent.

At this rate I’m thinking that.

Anyhow if we move to a 4-2-3-1 we do have options for Carvalho and Elliott.

However we don’t seem to want to unless it’s being worked on at Kirkby to get it right like I think Williams and Phillips was that season.