Who would you buy?

Oh man when i see JT theres only one face that comes to mind…fucking John Terry. If Timber comes, cant be calling him JT :face_vomiting:

What happens if they miss out on CL? I mean financially, if they have to sell a bit more than they would want ideally (usually in at CL position at least, often as league champions).

Good question. I’d be happy to take Kudus for a bargain too.

1 Like

There is a lot of criticism on Kudus that he switches of during matches. Ajax are playing the countrrpress and he can’t be bothered.

We don’t need players with that attitude IMO.

Hasn’t there been a lot of criticism of Timber as well?

I’ve read Ajax fans saying he’d be lucky to get in Tranmere’s team, nevermind Liverpool.

1 Like

Ajax fans speaking of Tranmere, brilliant. :joy:

From what I’ve heard he’s pkayed poorly this season for Ajax but still really well for Netherlands. Sounds like Netherlands use him in a different role which suits him better?

1 Like

Who? Timber or Kudus?

Edit: sorry, assumed Kudus was Dutch (he’s Ghanaian)

Not sure Kudus is Dutch Koptish :grimacing:

May have more to do with Ajax management, who has also taken their fair share of criticism this season.

Kudus was clearly the best player for a surprising Ghana side in the WC. Never saw him switch off there.

Timber is having a not-so-good season like more players. He is still young that happens but he does not play like he does not care.

The national team played with 3 CB’s, Timber-van Dijk-Aké

1 Like

Thought he plays wingback.

IMO there is never a good reason to switch off.

No, Dumbfries and Blind were the wingbacks at the WC.

1 Like

I meant Cheaty :blush:

https://twitter.com/AnfieldWatch/status/1659124560329945089

Had no idea Ceballos was leaving on a free in summer. :thinking:

Would be a decent squad option, well I suppose they’re all squad options but don’t think squad options are really what we’re/should be looking as we’re pretty stacked with squad options in midfield with Fab Hendo Jones & Thiago.

N’Dicka would make the most sense to me from the above.

A couple of names in there that have been touted on this forum in the past.

Here’s 9 players who are free and still make no sense for Liverpool to consider, and Ndickia

1 Like