Who would you buy?

Ph…Aouar
monty williams GIF

Peter Reid…? :0)

Which Thuram is free? The good one?

2 Likes

I’d take Rabiot, N’Dicka.

They’re both good, but this is the older one. The one who plays as a forward. The only argument for being interested is that he plays a bit (a lot?) on the right and could be an alternative to Mo

3 Likes

I’d take Rabiot on the prevision that his mother goes to Utd

2 Likes

Very rarely plays on the right. He plays either as the centre forward or on the left.

See, fuck him even further off then

2 Likes

will be interesting to see where he lands. She’s just not a pushover as his agent.

THURam is only good for Europa match nights. For our ambition we need Tuesam or Wedam

2 Likes

Rabiot is crap and lazy. No thanks. Only if free means he doesn’t want wages.

A few of them are good players, but the main one that makes sense for us is Ndicka.

Beyond that, I would definitely take Gundogan, but he will be off to Spain I would imagine, unless Man City give him another few million of undisclosed, offshore, alleged cash.

1 Like

Gundogan. He’s been managed under Klopp before and would be immense as an older member of the squad.

Looking at La Liga. Would keep a cheeky bid for Vini Jr in. He’s clearly disturbed at Madrid and La Liga. Would also keep an eye on the Barcelona contract situations. There are some guys there that Barcelona might have to sell off in a fire sale. Pedri , Gavi (Can even come in on a free if Barcelona can’t register him i believe)

1 Like

Wouldn’t sign either. Tuespm plays much more regularly :wink:

1 Like

"We look in all departments apart from goalkeeper at the moment,’ Klopp said ahead of Liverpool’s Saturday game against Aston Villa. “Yes, if there is a good [defender] out there, I would not deny it. That’s all. We look at all areas of the pitch, definitely.”

I would hope at the LFC establishment, we don’t accept plastic

we did have Milner ?

Not sure what I feel about that…

1 Like

Moot point. He’s 32. Wage demands likely to be high. We need mid-20s range players.

That’s brings up a point…did any of our Brazilian boys support Bolsanaro?

1 Like