20 Points in 24 Days, the TAN Fitness Drive to No. 20

:rofl: that’s 0.9kg for the non loony bin contingent. Worth noting I can put on 4kgs over the course of the day. Frustrating as hell.

2lb down for me, went to nets last night for 2 hours with 30 mins fitness work. Almost killed me but not quite.

Today I get 5 points for the daily report, but that’s it. :cold_face:

1 Like

Lost 4lb so far. Cut out bread and wheat completely, 2 meals a day, one reasonably substantial and one salad with some cooked meat. Of for a run after work and a really hard day’s graft in the sun tomorrow. Should be good news on the scales Monday morning. If I didn’t drink I’d be a twig.

I think I pulled the upper hamstring on the right leg.

Was feeling off when I was doing the prerun stretches and was definite discomfort when I began running

That sounds ominously familiar. That’s how my hip problem started. I’m really struggling with it today. Rolling round on the floor replacing a broken front spring on the car has done it in again.

Anyway,nothing to report today. Still 13st 2lbs which is down 2lbs (nearly a kilo) overall.

I’m getting super pissed off with it now. I want to get out kiting, biking, running, SUPing and I’m being restricted by it. Losing my Summer

I’ll see how it works out tomorrow… Might be due to a late heavy lunch outing with cousins.

Ideally shouldn’t have tried for a run but the sun was out and didn’t want to waste the time.

1 Like

A day twatting front suspension parts counts as exercise mate, I lost a stone doing the rear wheel bearings on my wife’s car one night! Wasn’t a Metro either.

1 Like

Happy days. Not a job in a hurry to do again! Far more awkward job than predicted thanks to 20 odd years of grime. The lump hammer had to come out at one point.

Baby Thor :grin:

1 Like

XC90 rear wheel bearing tool kit. WD40, 19mm socket and huge bar, really big hammer.

Worse job I’ve ever do e is a clutch change on a VW T4. Stupid heavy work.

I remember helping my dad to do the clutch on a Sierra (he taught me that every day’s a school day) and there was a moment, it’s on axle stands) where he said, just support this for a few seconds whilst I take the final bolt out.

Working Out GIF by Outside TV

I’ll modify the spreadsheet over tomorrow if it’s okay to do a basic height cum weight calorie burn for 5 to 6 activites…

2 Likes

Today I wore the new runglide shoes by Puma(these are my new marathon shoes)… Have to say they have got the stability factor really spot on… Despite the rather unfortunate hamstring issue

1 Like

Hamstring felt fine today. 1.5hr run for 15km , just easing into my shoes

2 Likes

Lovely stuff, well done you :slight_smile:

Made my usual diet snack this-morning. Crustless quiche as we’d call it here but also a Spanish fritata.

Combine all the veg you’d like. Onions, peppers and spring onions work well. Stir fry for a few minutes then set aside. Fry some bacon or ham or other till cooked / nicely browned. Combine with the veg. Beat 8-10 eggs with a lot of salt and pepper (add cheese to taste)then combine the lot and bake in a suitable flan case for 30 mins ish @180c That’s then the snack you can have instead of going for toast/sandwiches etc.

1 Like

Hate to ask but how many people is this for ?

Looks to me like a meal for 1.

But then again, I’m a fat bastard, so would probably eat it all my self anyway :rofl:

1 Like

Just for me to munch on through the day instead of making a sandwich. Cutting bread out for 20.

1 Like