2023 Cricket World Cup

I’ll go for a walk in 2 hours from now. Will try to make it a 15km walk today.

Atleast I can get home and sleep out of tiredness almost instantly.

I watched One Piece , the live action series. You might want to check that out with your kids.

Also the football anime I’ve mentioned before Aoashi is good if you haven’t checked it out yet.

The lead character is someone who starts off fancying himself as a striker but is gameplay is increasingly seen as a wingback. And they do get the tactical element of the game pretty good.

1 Like

The Afghan opener is batting very well. Would probably be better than the openers for most of the other teams.

One Piece is really good.

Have to check if that football anime is available on Netflix.

Gurbaz is keeping me entertained for the moment.

1 Like

That looks nasty for topley. Not the way you’d want to dive.

1 Like

Hotstar for India.

You can get torrents etc though. If Bangladesh isn’t tight about that.

Wickets start falling for Afghan. Hope gurbaz sticks around to get a world cup 100.

FFS. Why do a run out ?

That’s this game done.

Sorry iftikhar

What a shame that was for Gurbaz, tremendous innings.

No worries. I have cooking to do.

Safe to say, if England make the top 4, they won’t be going any further. Disappointing bowling selection and performance

Afghanistan scored 270 odd against India as well in this same ground.

I wouldn’t be that discouraged

Some of the skill execution by the bowlers was poor. Not hitting their lengths etc

1 Like

It’s a small ground with a belter of a pitch. Nothing much that could be done and the Afghan opener played a gem.

1 Like

Not totally safe here.

You guys worry too much. As long as England see off the spinners, they should be fine and can win within 40 overs

Here we go…3 gone and not even 100 on board

Really loose shot by Malan after seeing the overspin against Brook

1 Like

Ok. One more wicket and I think England can panic.

Seeing this match now , it’s not that difficult to stay on the backfoot. Any spin is on the slower side.

Buttler doesn’t look like he’ll last long

Would have sent Buttler up against the new ball and kept Root for later.