2023 Cricket World Cup

I’m sure the kiwis are primarily concerned with proving you wrong Sr Sith.

Star Wars Fire GIF by Disney+

Times like this , I wish India had dual passports. Could have used a guy like Rachin Ravindra in the team.

Crucial wicket.

Phillips needs to be dropped for that shit shot.

Lots of Aussies need to be dropped for dropping a million basic catches. Absolutely appalling fielding. I won’t be disappointed to see the back of Hazlewood in this tournament.

Kiwis dropped as many.

Too many wickets down to be getting 10 an over for ten overs.

Both teams were on exactly the same score an over ago. Big wicket that one now though.

This match result would basically sort out the semi finalists then I think.

No other team can realistically touch the aussies or the Kiwis. Think both will be on 8 after this.

What a game that was. Finally, a close one.

Brilliant stuff.

Yesterday was a close game as well.

But brilliant stuff. The world cup is finally coming Alive

Hard luck Kiwis :cry:

1 Like

Two particularly bad overs…
One over for 27 and the other right at the start where 3 sixes were hit…

That cost them so bad

What’s Liverpool’s record against Dutch teams btw ?

Ouch. 2 down for Bangladesh

Anyway , a heavy defeat for NZ would have kept their qualification possibility in some danger. That didn’t happen and their NRR is still significantly better off…

Alternatively, Australia didn’t play out their 50 overs - could have easily cost NZ another ~10 runs there.
It was an entertaining match - first 50 over game I’ve watched in years - but I’ve got to say the Australian bowling lineup didn’t impress me. NZ could have won that if they hadn’t given away the wickets of Phillips and Latham and even still with Ravindra they almost chased down that total. Haven’t seen the other sides play but I don’t think either of these sides have shown the steel needed to win a world cup today.

Liverpool of Cricket being smashed.

Sorry, who??

:bangladesh: :sob:

1 Like

England are the Everton of Cricket