2023 Cricket World Cup

Just don’t see enough from certain bowlers.

Agreed. Other than Topley and somewhat Wood, nobody has looked even halfway decent.

2 Likes

Yup, they will need more if they hope to progress, I do think NZ are looking decent mind of the rest and India coasted against the Aussies and have to be favourites simply for the home advantage if nothing else.

Nice to see more fans out for this one mind.

1 Like

I wouldnt mind a trip to Dharamasala. Looks magificent, and just as importantly (for me) raw her cooler temperature wise

3 Likes

Remember, we had a fit and firing Archer and Stokes in the bowling department when we won in 2019. Those are HUGE losses

1 Like

Does look nice

1 Like

This looks done, but Sri Lanka have set Pakistan a score in the other.

Topley the difference

Anyhow this is nicely filling a gap in the day time.

It was done hours ago :sob:

I’d change Curran first. Nothing with either bat or ball. Woakes did take two but still quite shaky.

If we hd all-rounder Stokes back he wouldn’t even get a look in on current form.

I don’t take Liverpool at 3-0 up for Granted so I won’t take any other sport in a different way.

1 Like

How the heck did the bails not fall over that first ball from Curran!

Never mind, Bowled second ball

Indian batting has a softness about it. Especially with gill looking to miss some more matches.

It’s a bit fortuitous for india that the next match is a relatively easy one.

And fuck knows which Pakistan turns up vs India , can either be a charged up one or a limp side we see vs srilanka today

Barry Sith - Our resident Indian gloommonger

1 Like

Pakistan are in a limp phase. Can’t see them stiffening their resolve any time soon.

The Semifinalists will be from India, SA, NZ, England and Australia.

Mostly my picks as well.

Just don’t see India winning.

If any second asian side has to surprise , I’d pick Bangladesh to be that… W r.t reaching the semis

They’ll have to win the obvious ones first and then look to catch the likes of Lanka , pak , aus on a bad day though

You got to be joking :roll_eyes:

You’ll never walk alone Ifti :wink:

I’m going go with NZ