2023 Cricket World Cup

And as I said before, Afghan pacers are very very average , despite them getting some wickets early on… Mostly due to the conditions.

They didn’t have enough runs on the board as I said earlier :wink:

Feel for afghan though , but they’ve still had a splendid world cup.

They need to develop some better pacers, it won’t be that difficult considering Pakistan is right next and there are some pathans who made for great quick bowlers…

2 Likes

Bit of a bottle job, anyhow 2 matches rest are just meh

Alright Glen calm down lad!

At least we have England getting tanked by the Netherlands next.

I look forward to Livingston hitting 80 off 25 balls and sealing his place for the next two years.

1 Like

1 Like

England making the Netherlands look like world beaters.
Wtaf?!

England is back…

#RioFerdinandExpression

Cowardly. Jos, if you’re ducking out of interviews after the worst defence of a World Cup ever, maybe you need to resign.

Looking like NZ will claim last semi spot. India v NZ and Australia v South Africa

Ravindra must be the most stylish batsman around at the moment.

Gem of a player.

2 Likes

Reminds me of a Kumar Sangakkara, only a bit more of a backfoot player

2 Likes

Yeah , Pakistan needs to win by 300 runs or chase within 6 overs to overhaul NZ.

But considering its England they are facing :rofl:

Fingers crossed Ifti :wink:

England’s world cup just seems to have started after an extended run of warmup matches.

1 Like

Wasn’t that the idea to come in undercooked.

They should have at least Quarter finals, not that I’m bothered watching this England again but after 42 matches of pondering it’s then over in 3.

Maybe you could have 8 v 5 and 6 v 7 and then they play 3 and 4.

You could have had that with a bigger World Cup group and 2-3 games every day.

This tournament feels interminable. Thank God it’s finally at the interesting stage.

2 Likes

The interesting stage should have been longer and the group stage a lot shorter

1 Like

Not sure how that works mathematically. With ten teams you could have had two groups of five, but the knockout stage would still only be three games. More teams would significantly dilute the quality.

1 Like