2023 Cricket World Cup

I think in this world cup. The difference between the top 4 and the rest has been huge.

England by the lineup strength etc should have been competing for top 4.

Pakistan , Netherlands , Bangladesh , Srilanka , Afghanistan … These are all matches England are expected to win easily , the fact that they lost to Afghanistan and then to Srilanka (which is worse) has really fucked them over.

I’m actually quite interested in the semi finals. Although India’s form has been supreme, I actually fancy NZ against them. And in the other game either could win depending on who does the 1 percenters better. Good match ups IMO.

1 Like

It’ll be a major upset if India don’t get to the final. The other game will be a toss up. Literally.

New Zealand to beat India. It will be an upset but it’s one which is due considering past history.

The second match will greatly favour the side winning the toss as both sides are more comfortable setting the target than chasing.

Oh fuck!

:frowning_face:

Back the Saffa’s, you now it’s the right thing to do :rofl:

As much as I want the Saffas to win , I have to say that the Aussies are peaking at the right time and hence more likely to win whereas the Saffers are prone to choking. The defeat to India might have broken them.

That said , I really wouldn’t mind a NZ vs SA final.

Good news for Australia.

Considering the drop off from the top 4/5 in this tournament I doubt 2 more to make groups of 6 and an eliminator would be an issue.

Though saying that bunch the games to 2 a day and then you could have best of 3 semis and final.

Just seems it’s been pondering for weeks and then boom over

Wake up, sleepy-heads. First semifinals in less than an hour.

NZ should win this. India eventually do choke in knockout matches

New Zealand bowling short to the best pull/hooker in world cricket.

It’s a bold strategy cotton, let’s see if it pays off for them.

Yawn.

This is getting really tiresome now.

Oh no rain forecast in the Aussie match both days.

Just makes the contest more interesting imo. It’s not a continuous rain.

Good to see the other rising young batsman (apart from rachin) showing up.

But you hope no DL result.

India only on course to score 430.

Is the home pressure getting to them? Cracks starting to show.

NZ’s game from here.

1 Like

Kohli hasn’t really got cramp. He’s actually bottling it.

1 Like