2023 Cricket World Cup

Awful review next ball he gets him, good bit of psychology there :wink:

2 Likes

India are fucked

Nah they are fine on that.

Aus winning this.

Dew will come in the evening sessions making it easier to bat.

Congratulations Aus

No this is a final of sport, you ainā€™t having this jinx

1 Like

Depressing

Oof, you defeatist anti-Aussies. Itā€™s like you havenā€™t seen the Indian bowling attack or the Australian batting collapses this CWC.

Iā€™m not playing the underdog card here as I think it is in Australiaā€™s favour. Just. But Iā€™m thinking more 55-45 split.

Aussie batting innings should be a good watch.

1 Like

Yeah I think itā€™s all to play for in all seriousness. Itā€™s. A final after all.

Rahul and Kohli were stupid to get out like that. They batted so long, they had a good grasp of the pitch and bowling. India can defend 240.

3 Likes

Fify

1 Like

Rohitā€™s wicket was the key I think. Heā€™s one of the few Indian batsmen who can take the pitch out of the equation.

If he had stayed in for another 7-8 overs, the situation would have in all probability been different.

Still wouldnā€™t fault his approach at all this tournament.

1 Like

India also paying for Pandya getting injured. Not an excuse but he provides balance as an all rounder.

Nothing to be overtly disappointed as an Indian fan. Losing in the finals has been an Indian thing of late but the team played really good cricket , Just lost their way in batting today(esp Gill and Iyer,9

1 Like

You havenā€™t lost yet

See

Agree that Hardik is a big miss. Indiaā€™s tail was very long and that caused the nerves in the middle of the innings.

Why on earth didnā€™t Smith review. It looked to be worth a try to me. The impact was outside the line of off stump.

1 Like

Rahul giving away runs againā€¦

How many lives does Head have ?

1 Like

nicely poised game. If this pair can soak up the pressure for the next 5-6 overs and score 4-5 per over then I reckon Aussies edge in front.

Just wait till Siraj eventually comes on to bowl and score runs off of him

1 Like

ā€œBy mmsā€. Haha. Ball tracker has it actually missing the stumps altogether so it wasnā€™t even a particularly close umpireā€™s call!:joy: