2023 Cricket World Cup

Didn’t expect much more from the Aussie batting line up, it is weak.

The Saffers have a fantastic top and middle order and backed up by a few excellent bowlers. Should go far in this tourny.

1 Like

Two World Cup group stages will be damaging.

Don’t know why I even watch our games :bangladesh::roll_eyes:

You follow the Liverpool of cricket

This World Cup is like revisiting the Roy Hodgson year.

260 might be a fighting total.

We really do have a severe allergic reaction to playing in India. Mentally precious.

You really had to jinx :roll_eyes:

The Aussies played well the last test series.

Sorry Ifti :frowning:

1 Like

Not gonna be enough to defend in all probability. But I said the same about the south african total as well. So take my predictions with a pinch of salt if you are optimistic.

Read somewhere (think Cricinfo) that someone on the Bangladesh team reckoned they are looking for a total of 320 if they recieved a fresh wicket yesterday during a press conference.

It’s not good even if they are playing to the gallery but this is exactly what’s not done. You don’t build sandcastles when you haven’t seen the wicket.

Play every ball as it comes without complicating it for yourself and getting bogged down as a result of trying to live up to your words.

You dont even see the Indian captain go out and say those words to the public.

Getting 320 against a very fucking balanced attack in NZ is something that takes a lot of good work. And I do think with the quality of left arm pacer they have , NZ are the strongest bowling attack this world cup.

Bangladesh bowling well so far.

1 Like

Who’s the third pacer for Bangladesh? The bowling by the first two cannot be undone by a weak third bowler ?

It’s a good effort from Bangladesh to make this a competitive game after losing all those early wickets.

1 Like

Tough chance.

NZ looking comfortable now.10 more overs for me to lose interest in this as a contest if it continues this way

Yeah , NZ are coasting to a victory here.

1 Like

NZ look very good and well balanced like SA. Good top and middle order batting with a few excellent seamers and good left arm spin options.

Impressed with both so far.

3 Likes

India wins the toss and bowls first.

1 Like

Good luck India :india:.

Why the fuck there are empty seats even in this game?

Will you be attending any game?