About the Site Feedback category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

Is it just me or is this forum a hell of a lot friendlier than the old one? Almost no bans and canā€™t remember the last time I saw red text. Were there just more passing Mr Angrys on TIA? Another pat on the back for the site team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are there missing threads? Maybe an Auto deletion for inactive treads?

I know Ive posted in a US focused thread before so went searching for it and couldnt find anything. The search pulled up this thread, but itā€™s closed with a direct to a different thread

When trying the suggested thread I found that one doesnt actually exist

https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/usa-all-leagues-and-cups/957

1 Like

So I just found out I can edit anyoneā€™s thread title. That canā€™t be intended?

Hello there, IĀ“m visiting this site quite regularly, but IĀ“ve never had any sort of accout. Just yesterday IĀ“ve deleted all cookies on my laptop and my ā€œdarkā€ theme of TAN logically disappeared, but IĀ“m unable to get it back. Is that feature only available to registred users nowadays?

I hope I picked the right thread to discuss this.

You can change your user interface there.

How can i change the colour of the website. It used to be white background and red. Now its gone black abd yellow. Donā€™t know what i did there.

Thanks

I have problems with posting links from twitter atm. Normally the article or video etc is displayed directly. Now it strangely shows only the link.

Yep I have the same problem.

Iā€™m having a similar problem posting shorts from youtube and reels from fb and ig, particularly if I am using my phone.

I got a new phone and now site looks terribleā€¦how do i change site ā€˜skinā€™?

Click your profile picture in top right > Click bottom menu button that looks like a person > Preferences > scroll top menu bar sideways past ā€œNotificationsā€ until you see ā€œInterfaceā€

Thank you, so much better! I was missing the scroll sideways part

No Idea where to put this but there is no Jarrell Quansah topic???