ADRIÁN San Miguel del Castillo: 2020/21

I thought he meant Corporate Digital Responsibility, myself

2 Likes

:rofl:

Copa del Rey

This is what I got:
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2019-09/25/22/asset/f7d9c0ef3c1a/sub-buzz-1643-1569452175-1.png
Are you sure?

Says he is happy here and that the club and him are in talks over a contract. Can’t remember where I seen it but hopefully it’s not true :confused:

If he’s happy with 3rd of 4th choice, then I have no problem with that. Can be an Andy Lonergan backup to a backup type. His time with us in regards to the amount of games (and the type of games) he’s found himself in is Roy of the Rovers type stuff (on the individual view point).

If he signs (but imo we’ll not) then it’s a case of Adrian thinking the stars will align again and he’ll get into the starting eleven.

Yeah if he is being kept on as a third choice keeper that’s fine, if he ends up second choice and playing again then no sorry.

Is it really necessary to keep him? He seems to be wanting to go. Can’t we sign another GK for some paltry amount?

I think the coaching staff really values stability.

2 Likes

Where did you get that from?

The constipated look on his face.

2 Likes

In what sense? Fact is Klopp dropped him for a fair few games, can’t be particularly looked on as reliable.

As a third choice, I think they’re happy to accept someone who is already here / settled / familiar / (apparently) popular.

1 Like

That’s fine, still need to fill second choice mind, can’t be reliant on Adrian as second choice.

1 Like

He’s shit and he supports the far right in Spain. Please just fuck off Adrian.

1 Like

And the hits keep on coming today :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Makes some sense keeping him as third choice, better the devil you know and all that. The “Adrian will be Alissons number 2 whilst Kelleher goes out on loan” seems like a lesser version of the “Alisson is too expensive so Klopp has decided to give promising young Danny Ward a shot at the starting Keeper position” a matter of days before Alisson was bought and Ward sold to be Leicesters second choice.

Really hope he isn’t second choice, otherwise I hope Alisson doesn’t miss a game.

3 Likes

I still remember how he single-handedly threw us out of Champions League after we already secured our second goals. We could have reached another final - winning is a different matter though, as BM was also very strong that year.

Seriously???

:grimacing: