Andre Trindade (DM) Fluminense

https://twitter.com/TheRedmenTV/status/1693918432801206616

Has someone leaked this to Chelsea yet?

At least we´ve spoken to the player already, that´s sort of positive.

2 Likes

Who the fuck is Franky Platypus?

1 Like

Gossip Shut Up GIF by Skrz.cz

1 Like

Agree terms in advance based on result - if they lose we get now, if they win we get in Winter window.

What is the time gap between their game finishing and the transfer deadline for relevant paperwork?

Looking at the time the 2nd leg is played it must be 31st August.Once it’s over they would have about 20hrs for him to sleep,recover and then be fresh enough to do a medical.Cutting it tight for a transfer this summer. :laughing:

About 20hrs

1 Like

One thing to consider is the fact Fluminese are at the end of their season.

Trindade has already played 3500 minutes. Even if he comes in at the end of this window I wouldn’t expect him to be a regular fixture in the side immediately.

5 Likes

Taking that into consideration is it then better to leave until January?

No
He has to come NOW!!
@Notasuperfan needs to open his wallet!

1 Like

Quicksand
5m
Taking that into consideration is it then better to leave until January?

No
He has to come NOW!!
@Notasuperfan needs to post FSG out in the owners thread .

Edited for accuracy :grimacing:

2 Likes

He may want to join us but his club has rejected a bid of £25M from LFC no doubt after a phone call from chelski

1 Like

This is more likely to happen than this window,sadly,but thems the breaks.

1 Like

That Brasilian guy has just confirmed to me that you cannot trust neither the club nor the player when they smell more money pending from elsewhere

1 Like

I think so, especially with our injury track record.

And Chelsea too.

The player will be undergoing his medical there whilst Jorg will still be trying to negotiate a deal.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of him, never mind seen him play! But I think he’s shit #FSGOUT
(The twitter version)

2 Likes

No, the club said earlier in the summer if the player left this summer the price needed to be higher because they want to win the Liberatadores. They may accept £25m for a winter deal.

1 Like