Andre Trindade (DM) Fluminense

Goalscorer gets his second yellow for celebrating and is off :joy:

1 Like

And another red card, 10 against 10 and still a half of extra time to play🙈

Fluminense guy should have been sent off for that reaction

1 Like

How anyone can watch those shite week in week out is beyond me, :flushed:

22 actors who have no interest in playing football

No idea if he would fit our style of play, our tempo, two-thirds of their match nothing happens except faling on the ground play acting and arguing with the opponents and match officials.

1 Like

A Libertadores final isn’t the best game to read a player to be fair. They’re always nasty games.

I still don’t understand how Boca made it this far so Flu probably deserved it. Happy for them finally getting their name on the cup, and Diniz finally getting proof of concept.

2 Likes

What is this guy’s actual name? I don’t see anyone by the names Andre or Trindade in the squad list shown in the BBC match report.

2 Likes

His real name is Flobs he has to use a pseudonym so he can keep his job in the hotel.

They have him listed as da Costa Neto. #7.

1 Like

BBC routinely uses the dumbest names for players with Spanish and Portuguese names. If it was pele they’d insist on calling him Edson Mento

3 Likes

After watching this game I thought Andre is no better than Endo the only advantage he has over Endo is age which will give Klopp and his team plenty of time to sort him out

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/dmlynchlfc/status/1722204186551656587

2 Likes

Bruh

Not ‘planning’ eh? Just going to skip that stage and go straight to actually bidding for him.
Think About It Football GIF by Liverpool FC

1 Like

He would probably make a nice addition and would bolster the midfield numbers even more but besides that, moving for him again doesn’t make much sense. We’ve already got Endo and Thiago is expected around January and Bajcetic presumambly sooner.

How many midfielders do we really need?

It’s about quality, not quantity.

“We don’t need a midfielder because we have Endo” isn’t the most convincing argument.

1 Like

Exactly. Klopp‘s reluctance to pick Endo for the big games shows we need a top quality Nr 6.

I have no idea how good Trindade is, I’ve never watched him. But we do have Mac Allister, Endo, Thiago, Bajcetic and possibly Gravenberch that can play the position. If he’s so much better than all of them, by all means we should go for him. If he isn’t, I don’t see the point.

3 Likes

None of those options are good enough. There’s a clear opportunity for us to strengthen the team, whether that’s Andre or somebody else.

1 Like

The point is that two of those aren’t Nr 6s, one is a kid, one is a crock and one isn’t trusted by the manager.