Andre Trindade (DM) Fluminense

Pretty sure he contacts list is much the same; if not bigger.

She’s hot and men are suckers

1 Like

Mmmh, 2nd option.

Get him signed and registered 1st Jan and he’ll still have a big role to play for us this season. He’ll be able to play the league cup final, FA cup final, EL final and score the winner on the last day that secures the Prem.

Count me in!!!

Reddy was reporting on Szoboslai at the same time as Joyce and Ornstein. She’s not a bullshit merchant and if she says something it’s either true or the club want somebody to think it’s true.

8 Likes

To be fair I think she’s far more reliable considering her position previously and now. Her stuff effectively is lead stuff with Sky and yes they will get stuff wrong it’s not far off being correct.

The Brasileirão is April to December. Before that, there’s the regional leagues (less prestigious).

The first games of the Libertadores knockout round are tonight. Fluminense-Argentinos at I think 11:00 GMT.

André is a terrific player.

5 Likes

Fluminense have told Liverpool they are reluctant to sell Andre until next year. -

@_pauljoyce

1 Like

Facebook experts have decided FSG are penny pinching because they haven’t heard of him its pure gold.

Breaking into the South American club market.

Let’s be real, we would be bidding 60m for him in a year when he moves to the likes of Benfica. Let’s take the chance on him now ease him in. Throw a few extra quid to get him for August instead of Jan.

Liverpool are now the main interest in Andre and the involvement of Jorge Mendes will have weight in negotiations. Romeo Lavia is still the priority for Jurgen Klopp. -

@brunoandrd

#LFC

1 Like

If we’re genuinely interested and Fluminense don’t want to sell mid-season, I hope we look into the possibility of completing the deal now and loaning him back until January.

He’s in good hands. Fluminense finished top of their group in the Libertadores (ahead of River who are purring at the moment) and I think they’ll probably qualify for next season.

Also, I expect he’ll get some chances with the national team now Diniz is caretaking.

6 Likes

I’d only really see that happening if we genuinely are in for both him and Lavia

1 Like

Would be happy if we sign him now and agree a loan or put an agreement in place for him to arrive in Jan.

We need another midfielder now, in January we could be out of the PL race …

1 Like

I don’t think we will be in anyhow but I didn’t say and leave it at that.

This would be on the premise of Lavia arriving.

Some of you really do set yourselves up for a miserable season if your benchmark for success is winning the league.

11 Likes

First is first and second is nowhere.

Although I would settle for the CL and 2nd or 3rd, or even 4th.

Dunno who he is, but if he is half as good as somethings said about him,and Soton are playing games with Lavia,push the boat out and go for him now.As has been said if we bring in two mids, might hamper Bajetic’s development,but we sure as hell need someone who can step in now, not when the season is half over.

That would be quite the achievement for this coming season…

1 Like

You just said that’s nowhere?

That’s the problem with a statement several decades old, it was then it isn’t now. There is three cups on offer for starters as well as CL qualification.