Andre Trindade (DM) Fluminense

“we should just pay what Southampton are asking!”

Eventually we cave in and pay up.

“Jorg is rubbish, he can only pay release clauses and couldn’t negotiate Southampton down from £50m!”

4 Likes

Bring back comolli !!!:grimacing:

That’s literally us.

Agreed,he wouldn’t be on the agenda, otherwise…although if it is trying to get Soton off their bums,it ain’t working.
Obviously Lavia is not worth the asking money in the eyes of those who count here.

If we were okay with up to 45M for Lavia and that same amount would bring him aboard now then we should go for him now and forget Lavia.

Fluminense won last night, just FYI.
Think the feeling was that if they’d have got knocked out and not progressed it might have made this transfer a touch easier.

1 Like

And the second leg of their next tie is the night before the window closes over here.

Could be a proper deadline day deal to be had or could be left waiting until January. Or it might all be bollocks and we’ll never hear of him again after the end of this window. I suspect the latter.

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

They already have - Fulham I think had an offer in for him at the start of the window for around £20m

That’s the next round of a two legged affair. The tie against Argentinos Jnr is done.

Not really sure how that is bad news for us considering Fluminese’s stance has always been that they want to keep him till then end of their season in December

2 Likes

But that was reportedly because of they were still involved in the Copa Libertadores, which is not something they have been in often at all, let alone the KO stages. Their QF will run up right to our transfer deadline. If they go out at that point I wouldnt be surprised to see someone test their nerve and it failing.

3 Likes

Chelsea have submitted bid for lavia

1 Like

Seen some Brazilian league twitter followers saying they will be disappointed if we finally delve into the Brazilian leagues but go for Andre. They say there is much better for DM than him in the league

IMG-20230808-WA0011

I don’t get it

FIFY.

1 Like

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

It’s not the be all and end all, but after just his second full season in senior football he was voted into the team of the year as the only DM in the side. This year he has supposedly kicked on further.

2 Likes

Poor andre