Anfield and Kirkby

spot on. that’s a looooong reach even for that crane.

I flew over it today on the way into JLA. Very impressive from the air. Can’t wait to see it close up on Monday. :+1::nerd_face:

5 Likes

Kornmayer checking out some more training routines for the lads :0)

No fucking way
The Anfield Abseil - Liverpool FC

Challenge yourself with a brand-new experience starting early spring 2023 from LFC Stadium Tours & Experiences.

Be one of the first to experience Anfield Stadium from a completely different perspective. Climb to the top of the Main Stand roof, one of the largest all-seater single stands in European football, then lean back over the top edge and start your 100ft descent down the side of the stadium.

Take in stunning city views, go past the Club’s huge official crest, then safely land after your adrenaline-fuelled adventure.

Head for heights?

Click here to book now.

2 Likes

I find it quite cool actually.

Great way to increase revenue too?

1 Like

It’s akin to parachuting out of a working plane for me :scream:

Brings in revenue great.

Where is the jumping off stands money John?

1 Like

£45 to rappel down a building? nooope

1 Like

If it was me it would be more like sliding down a shitty rope :frowning_face:

1 Like

be way more fun with an acrobag, who doesn’t want to free jump off the main stand?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPkEeg7sOWs/

Harry Kane dive incoming.

Apart from the price being quite steep, I’d love to do it.

Well I’ve abseiled out of a working helicopter and down a cliff face in pitch dark.So down the side of a perfectly straight wall should be a doddle. Mind you, that was about 40 years ago. :thinking::nerd_face:

You’re a bloody Commando and I’ve read many of your posts on here and know you are fucking crazy.

:+1:

1 Like

Not crazy Mate. I’ve always listened to the stuff that the experts have told me. It makes life a lot simpler and safer. :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

Won’t be much longer before the whole of the Blueshite are abseiling from the PL to the Championship :0)

1 Like

Where’s Anfield climbing money, John :grin:

1 Like

Idea for Goodison there.

1 Like

No buying tickets online in those days - 1968. You could bet your house when tickets were put on sale at the ground for any big match, most of the schools had empty classrooms because the kids made up the thousands that stood in the miles long queue that snaked around the adjoining houses. A case of your Dad sending you there so they didn’t have to miss a day’s work… but not to tell ya mam.! :0)

Before underground heating was installed below the playing surface, Anfield had what was known as above ground heating - 1963 :0)
Volunteers trying to get the pitch ready for the next days game. Pitch was frozen solid.

Yeah… that’s the way it was in those days :0)

10 Likes

Thanks @sandsoftime .

And when the 1st team players had cars, they used to park against the wall…so the queue for ticket went down the middle of the carpark.