Arne Slot - Head Coach

Looks like Klopp gave Slot a headsup.

6 Likes

https://x.com/SamueILFC/status/1826924088993996980

3 Likes

OK, has anyone seen a photo of that machine that DOESN’T have Mo Salah in it?

4 Likes

Funny thing about the coffee machine is I remember reading something by Stam about the coffee bar at Milan’s training ground being by itself a measure of how much better taken care of the players were than at Utd and made any bad feelings about being pushed out dissolve :joy:

5 Likes

Says a lot about how cosseted some of these prima donnas are.

Is a coffee machine really so important?

1 Like

I think it is a little more basic than free coffee. Mo could go get a coffee, but then he could probably just go home. It creates an easy social centre for the players between sessions.

6 Likes

Between 7:35 and 8:15 in the morning, there is nothing more important than the coffee machine.

7 Likes

Only if you’re an addict. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It is. Did you note that Mo seems to be quicker this season.

3 Likes

Well of course I’m a caffeine addict - is most of the world.

1 Like

FIFY

3 Likes

15th century turkey really is a bastion of neoliberalism.

5 Likes

Can’t I just enjoy my coffee without being lectured?

It’s bad enough that I’ve had to give up tobacco, marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, speed, LSD, magic mushrooms, 90% of my alcohol intake, red meat, chocolate, cheese and crisps.
Let me at least enjoy this one last pleasure!

9 Likes

Oh ignore him

8 Likes

Wait a minute. They have not told you yet that breathing will kill you? :astonished:

2 Likes

Living is a 100% certain cause of death.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am with Bekloppt…

I know it’s an addiction but I’m not focusing on fuck all without.

It is the most important of the least important things in life… …with apologies to Kloppo

The others I can understand, but marijuana? Who’s made you give THAT up? That is cruel and unusual punishment!