Arne Slot - Head Coach

Not sure whether he is or not but Man Utd do have that fan base who were fans as kids and have the affinity still but lost interest and eithier left it completely or found more fun in one of the GTR Manchester clubs.

I know at least 4-5 so I assume it’s wider. Anyhow this is about Slot he may have been in Holland all his life but the achievements he was getting at club level are not to be discredited. He knows his way around a game.

Maybe wasn’t a United fan initially. But he’s spent so much time masquerading as one that he probably started liking them

1 Like

He only loses his his shit when the mancs are struggling. No other team. He must be.

Did you know that Cristopher Reeves couldn’t actually fly?

6 Likes

But Jeff Goldblum was a fly wasn’t he?

4 Likes

No idea, but the Offspring were pretty fly for white guys.

3 Likes

I don’t see any reason to disbelieve him. He grew up in Nottingham, but claims to have always been a Utd fan.

(Goldbridge, not Christopher Reeve)

3 Likes

Fun fact: Dexter Holland holds a PhD in molecular biology from USC.

3 Likes

Wait, so your saying that Sam Neil never faced off against dinosours on a tropical island?

Oh man, I feel like my entire life has been a lie :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Please rethink your definition of fun

9 Likes

8 Likes

To bring it back on topic, is that ten Hag in reaction to our gameplan?

1 Like

Nah, the dog looks too intellignet to be compared to ETH

2 Likes

I believe, the thing with Goldbridge, the United fanbase is not big enough to match his own aspirations.

From what seemed to start as a back bedroom online communications point, talking football related issues (mainly Utd), his empire appears to be blossoming, beyond what he even he himself dared to hope.

In such a situation, when there has only been an upward trajectory to this point, as his popularity began to soar… has meant him broadening the interests of his wider fanbase, which are not always Utd related.

Taking generic issues on merit, ranging from calibre of referees, challenging the comments of certain pundits, to football tactics of differing teams, he may well end up becoming the unofficial Tsar, of todays footballing following fans.

If he is making enough money to keep pushing/probing/prodding the boundaries that have been put in place by incompetent footballing governing bodies, and football as a spectacle, becomes better for it, then good luck to him I say.

The fans need a voice, if it ends up being Goldbridge, well then okay :0)

6 Likes

Feyenoord played in Europe every season Slot was there.

4 Likes

mid-table and relegation, with our last one being the latter. :wink: :grinning:

deer in headlights ice age

This suits much better

1 Like

Is Neville genuine though? I’m sure the Carra-Neville thing is more a skit than reality to try to use the rivalry for maximum viewership.

3 Likes

I agree with you on Scholes as well. I’m not sure he’s that comfortable in front of a camera - half the time on the post -match analysis this week it looks like he thought he was out of shot and he’s either practicing his lines or talking to someone off camera - but he seems balanced and not talking or off his arse.

I put this in another thread somewhere. Neville has strong ties (including financial) with United - his hotel(s?) around Old Trafford, he has friends still at the club, and likely has a bit of inside access (that the likes of Keane and Scholes don’t have). He therefore will always be bias towards United, and won’t fully call out the problems at United as he won’t want to burn those bridges.

2 Likes