Arsenal vs Liverpool: FA Cup third-round, Sunday January 7, 16:30 BST

I remember one English journalist who regularly comments on the Bundesliga making him out that he was the second coming of Christ in footballing terms when he was at Leverkusen!

Shearer wouldn’t have come out for 2nd half

WTF Gakpo

Thank god.

Now Klopp can spend half time reminding them how to play out from the back.

1 Like

Arsenal are arguably the best pressing team in the league, invluding ourselves, so I think the constant turning and playing it backwards to the CBs is really playing into their hands. Would like to see us go a little more direct both with vertical passing and forward players running at their defender in 1v1 situations.

4 Likes

Konate not liking the press on him when he has the ball.

You can see the panic on his face

You didn’t see the assist for our best chance?

Snooze fest - as expected. Hard time not to nod off… I’m not entertained. Where can I file my complaint? Thank you.

Looked more solid after a shaky start. Still moving the ball too slow and tentative. We will need to be better to win this, but given changes and back cb pairing it wasn’t terrible.

Bit of a dull game.

Front guys haven’t clicked at all.

Gakpo has been that thing that comes out of the asshole but in watery form

Jurgen will sort this :+1:

1 Like

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints/make-a-complaint#/Complaint

It was a pass any half decent player could make.

I’m afraid Cody has not been particularly good so far; he’s always lost when he plays in midfield. He’s far more effective in an attacking role.

1 Like

Gradually improved during the first half. We’ve not been too adventurous which presumably is part of the plan. Happy to be @0-0.

Going for a Cody…or a Gakpo

Midfield needs to step up.Mac Allister needs someone stronger in there to give him time to try dictate play,otherwise take him out.

I don’t see anything on the bench that will make much difference other than Jota.

Just hope we can weather the storm until the 60th minute

1 Like

Cody and Elliott should just switch positions

2 Likes

i would take gakpo off for ryan and strengthen midfield and have front three of elliot, nunez and diaz, with jones and macca holding