Arsenal vs Liverpool: FA Cup third-round, Sunday January 7, 16:30 BST

Mostly second string for me here (as I believe Arsenal will line up so aswell) and then strongest side for Fulham. SF of EFL cup is more important that a 3rd round game in the FA cup.

Kelleher Bradley Konate Quansah Chambers Mac Elliott Grav Gordon Gakpo Jota

If Beck and Carvalho are available and ready, then maybe Beck for Chambers and Carvalho for Gordon.

Donā€™t see us competing on 4 levels, let this one go and play the U23.

Referee: John Brooks
Assistant referees: Lee Betts & Nick Greenhalgh
Fourth official: Josh Smith
VAR: Simon Hooper
SVAR: David Coote
AVAR: Adrian Holmes

2 Likes

Brooks on the pitch and Hooper on VAR? Webb is just fucking with us now, isnā€™t he?

2 Likes

Theyā€™re all shit thoughā€¦

1:1 and a worldie from a cockney pigeon from Tottenham!

1 Like

Someone from Tottenham by definition cannot be a Cockney.

1 Like

Perfect game, we win I am happy, we lose and Iā€™m not that upset. A draw would be devastating unless there are penalties. We really donā€™t need the extra games this season.

This will be a nice game for those who didnā€™t play yesterday, or those that didnā€™t finish the game.

This is a tricky one. Klopp surely wants to keep the momentum going, but with too many cup competitions, we are at risk of running our main players in the ground. Especially the left back situation is worrying. Of course, I donā€™t know how he is currently, but Iā€™d tend to keep Gomez out of that game, given his injury record over the years, and keep him fresh for the PL.
Iā€™d understand if Klopp played the U23s to be honest, and would have no qualms with it, but then again, heā€™d be accused of ā€˜disrespectingā€™ the FA cup. As said, a tricky one.

Knowing Klopp, heā€™ll go full strength, and risk losing one or two further players to injury.

1 Like

This pigeon emmigrated from Cripplegate Without.

Anyone thatā€™s younger than you is modern, damn thatā€™s a lot of supporters in this forum.

Klopp yesterday told Sky Germany that he is happy with the fixtures in January ('helps us keeping our rhythmā€˜) but a replay would ruin it a bit.

Iā€™m sure that JĆ¼rgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be so willing to give this game up as some seemingly want to beforehand. The schedule around this game isnā€™t that bad, plenty of rest to be had after both of the league cup ties. Theyā€™re having a shit time of it at the moment and we should be doing everything in our power to keep them down, not giving them a potentially momentum swinging victory.

4 Likes

No better feeling than kicking a man when heā€™s down. And arsenal are down at the moment so lets see klopp and the boys give lego man a good kicking

1 Like

I donā€™t get it, why do you guys call Arteta lego man?

Hair like a piece of lego stuck on his head.

1 Like

Ah thanksšŸ˜‚

Play the kid and enjoy any outcome. I donā€™t want any quadruple shit anymore. Just focus on the league.

Itā€™s the famous ā€˜scouse witā€™