Aurelien Tchouameni (DM/CM) AS Monaco

LEAVE DUTCH ALONE!!!

sad chris crocker GIF

2 Likes

Jesus that looks like you in a wig pretending to be Alice…
mila kunis day GIF

3 Likes

Oh please. Like you’ve never tried cosplaying as your favorite eGirl. Fucking hypocrite.

3 Likes

We have scouts and analysts to watch full games of him. If he’s on our radar then I’ll take their judgement he’s good enough and watch some YouTube clips to get me excited.

He looks a beast, the general consensus is he’s a beast and that works for me. It’s not like any of us really know how to properly analyse a players suitability for our way of playing anyway.

1 Like

Look it’s simple. You either watch ten full games worth of footage on the lad, or you can fuck off with your unqualified opinions. What’ll it be?

3 Likes

I found this scouting diagram of his performances. I’m not always the best at reading these but I think the lack of anything on the right hand star arm (star arm?) means his threatened aggressions per 45 mins is low.

6 Likes

This is exactly the kind of in-depth statistical analysis we need more of around here. Just throwing names out because twitter ITKs said they’re decent is fucking irresponsible and should be stamped out.

9 Likes

Hurrah! It’s scientifically proven.
We can all rest easy now.

:+1:

3 Likes

I’ve seen him play !

Once.

Sent off in the first half. :astonished:

4 Likes

Ward out!

What does that ice-cream in the left star-foot means? He gets cold feet?

3 Likes

Means he’s ice cold in pressure situations. Ideal Milly replacement as our de-facto penno taker.

2 Likes

I thought it means Mona is going to have to provide careful oversight of him in the canteen.

2 Likes

Notice that you looked down your snotty little nose and did not answer the question as usual.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Mate for fuck’s sake. Liverpool are having one of the best periods in our storied history, where we’ve hit on 90% or so of our transfer business, and you’re over here being all “Pump the brakes a minute lads, anyone seen this guy play?”

Just enjoy yourself. Fuck.

5 Likes

Used to be a time when I’d question what we do now I trust them.

4 Likes

Oh, I fully trust the recruiting department I was just wondering if anybody see the guy more than once or twice. So far … :smiley:

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with questioning whether a player is the right fit or not. But stomping into a transfer thread and spouting “Anyone actually watched 10 games of his? Or just YT and repeating what others say?” offers absolutely nothing to the conversation. I don’t get it at all.

1 Like

We’re linked with another lad from Porto. We spanked them 5-1 and by next season we might have two of those crap bastards on our team! What next? We beat Leeds by 6…are we going to buy 3 of their players?

Zach Galifianakis Fx GIF by BasketsFX

4 Likes

Wasn’t it 9-0 over United in the league this year? :rofl:

Wouldn’t take ANY of their players.

2 Likes