Aurelien Tchouameni (DM/CM) AS Monaco

Nope, just said have a look around the forum, he’s been discussed at length for most of the season as someone we should be all over.

4 Likes

Can I just watch his first ten games with us next season please. My wife is already on the verge of divorcing me with all the Liverpool games I’m abandoning her and the kids to watch.

If I have to tell her I need to watch Monaco versus Lens plus 9 more french games that I already know the results of just so I can argue with strangers on the internet about a bloke whose name I can barely pronounce then I’m going to be getting my marching orders.

I’m willing to do it but it does seem a high price to pay.

9 Likes

I’ve got a mate who watched a you tube clip of him. He said he’s boss.

I’m all in.

1 Like

Mascot has a mate

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

2 Likes

I remember having an argument with a lad once on Twitter, around the time we were signing Taki, in which I was told I should go and educate myself on the Austrian League and regularly watch the Salzburg team.

Err…no, you’re alright.

1 Like

I did watch youtube clips of Jude Bellingham before he went to Dortmund and made up my mind he would be great for us, thats all I needed :stuck_out_tongue::smirk:

1 Like

Definitely not, leave em there so we can spank them 10 - 0 next season

1 Like

I’ve got two!

Well, maybe one.

2 Likes

And if anybody misses MacRed he can be found over on RAWK educating the masses.

4 Likes

Not only would he have seen more Tchouameni games than anyone else on here, he’d also name you 100 players better than him too.

4 Likes

Is Macca over their too?

1 Like

There are about 18 Macca’s on RAWK. :grinning:

2 Likes

I feel your pain, having spent the first 27 years of my life watching practically every game available I have to negotiate in advance the games I get to watch thesedays. I’ve secured rights to the CL final but had to concede the final day of the PL in exchange so we can go and visit her friend.

Little does she know I cancelled all my afternoon meetings tomorrow and am going to “work” from home for the Southampton game.

The idea of watching Monaco for more than a 90 second highlights clip of Monaco Vs Reims on YouTube is pure fantasy.

7 Likes

So the longest someone have seen him play is a match and a half, the rest is hearsay and YT.

Clear, I trust our scouting. Department have done a better job if we sign him … :joy:

Julian Ward just follows Sweeting around the internet and now we find out that even he isnt watching these games!

4 Likes

We should sign Thiago

2 Likes

He’s too fancy and wont be able to deal with the pace of the english game.

6 Likes

Late to the party, as usual.

Did watch 3 of Monaco’s Europa League matches, the two v Braga, and one against PSV. He was clearly the best player on the pitch in each. I was most taken with his smooth athleticism. He glides around the grounds, and seemed to be everywhere.

World class ability showing at 22. Think he’d be a massive addition to our midfield, and as many here have said, can come in and play the #8 role, or #6, if that’s where he’s needed.

Really hoping the rumors have substance on this one.

8 Likes

Thanks! Good to hear. :+1:

Now let’s see if we sign him, I see reports that Madrid wants him too.

1 Like

Woohoo! Its confirmed!