Aurelien Tchouameni (DM/CM) AS Monaco

Absolutely! Full games are out of the question. I actually follow every football league club on YouTube and usually I’m able to watch extended highlights of their youth sides when my wife goes to sleep.

I’m really boring, I know.

2 Likes

No,means he has to have a runner taking him out an icecream very regularly!

1 Like

What is?

Nothing, just messing around.

On Fire Burn GIF by Us

Yes and the hooded dog means he’s the dog’s bollocks

“Slows our game down.”

7 Likes

the middle queen GIF by ABC Network

That film :unamused:

1 Like

Didn’t want him anyway. He’s shit.

BTW- who the fuck is Paul Gorst? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

LFC Correspondent from the Liverpool Echo.

2 Likes

Toomany is just sitting at home on his tod, playing Russian roulette on the Champions League final

2 Likes

Don’t know what to believe. I’d say the decision will be made after the final anyways

2 Likes

If he comes to us great if not so be it.

3 Likes

I think with Mbappe staying put, Real Madrid will sign Tchouameni. They can push just a little further for him now, and he will be the future of the midfield there, alongside Camavinga.

I hope I’m wrong.

I don’t see why his mind would change bar cash and if that’s the case then might be worth leaving him.

I guess will see though, players will sometimes think well I can go there in several years or what not.

One thing to express at this point would be at least we are challenging with the likes of Real Madrid off the park as well.

2 Likes

If he has even the slightest doubt about joining Liverpool, he should go some where else.

9 Likes

I don’t know whether to believe this or not but theres a rumour he will be visiting Blackpool very soon :blush:

5 Likes