Breaking News Thread

Another shooting in the USA. What is wrong with the politicians!! Another tragedy for families burying their loved ones.

1 Like

this is pretty fucked. not safe for work, graphic images.

Bolt gun.

1 Like

Too good for him.

But in reality, he’ll receive counselling, become a better person and be released before he’s 60 to live out a happy retirement.

Pass me the crossbow.

Of course there will be people on here who want to……

Kill the fucker.

He needs throwing into the prison general population. None of this sanctuary they get offered with certain category wings

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: :person_shrugging:

Oh you can’t torture people who kill children, can’t even make them swing. They might be innocent after all.

Seemingly.

is North Korea really the threat? Or is the US using South Korea as a safe harbour near Taiwan

1 Like

I believe sabre rattling is the phrase here:

I don’t think so. China has watched Ukraine with key interest as Russia tries to annex a former part of the Soviet Union with a huge amount of natural resources. they’ve seen the futility of the west trying to stop Russia, and know now that Taiwan can be easily taken by the largest army in the world.

If you saw this report, the pieces of the puzzle fall together

The West failed to stop Russia with trade rather than arms. Russia took the view that western Europe was too reliant on Russian petrochemicals for them to resist the invasion in Ukraine. Frankly, that isn’t panning out particularly well for them.

The US under Biden has been trying to reduce it’s reliance on China for cheap production. That’s a work in progress which means that if China wants to invade Taiwan it needs to be sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

it’s not panning out well for anyone

Ukraine is being razed to the ground. Any city where a defense line is maintained, is being levelled. Mariupol, Kherson, Bakhmut as examples.

Russia is like watching a zombie apocolypse. they just keep coming, the bodies pile up.

Europe will go broke trying to fight them. Russia was stockpiling for this before 2014, they have ammo/artillery stores that are seemingly endless. Maybe not missiles, but that’s not slowing them down much. Bakhmut will still fall.

When the rest of the world is still paying you billions of dollars a day for your oil, still flush with cash. Now the Saudis, China, South Africa and India are all still on board with Russian Trade. what’s that population count, 2.5 billion people? Putin doesn’t give a fuck.

1 Like

This is horrific and so sad. RIP​:pray::palms_up_together: to all those who were killed. May the families and friends find solace and support from the community.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1653703569558712321?t=L7A39l4wgcCsbVNsuRhXzA&s=09

Emmm…
Not sure if you’re getting info from RT or what

1 Like

This school is situated about two miles from where I live in Belgrade… I can’t get to terms with what happened. Something like this had never happened in these parts before today. What drives a 14-year old to kill nine people and wound six more (one of them critically), almost all of them children…

2 Likes

Aww Nik, we are with you and support you.

I cannot understand it either. I first thought it was in USA, but never in a millions something like this would happen in Belgrade or Europe even. The whole comnunity/country must be in a state of shock with this tragedy.
Something is not right, one needs to look at mental health issues of the youth. Not sure what is going on in their heads of these kids who commit violant acts at school, social media, violant video games, unhappiness at home, being bullied at school.

No, they invaded Crimea in 2014 with eyes on Ukraine. that’s 9 years this has been ongoing. 9years of preparations. they’re not running low on artillery, they’re still launching rockets and bombing cities a year later. you think they’re going to run out?

a crowbar please. He deserves a slow painful death

1 Like