Breaking News Thread

Who needs context???

This is getting more and more ridiculous…

1 Like

I hope you found what you were looking for @Mascot

Didn’t want to put this into the QEII thread as it’s not really right for that - but it needs sharing.

Just been reading the BBC article about the Queen Constort (Camilla) - Camilla, the new Queen Consort - BBC News

Came across this, re Camila and Charles’ relationship

As both Charles and Camilla’s marriages deteriorated, some of the headlines were excruciating, perhaps none more so than the details of a late night phone call secretly recorded in 1989 and made public four years later. Charles’s expressed wish to be Camilla’s tampon made clear the level of intimacy between them.

Fuck me Charles you big fucking flirt :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Are he and Giggsy good friends?

1 Like

FIFY

1 Like

Way to much information … :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Was he taking lessions from Giggs?

It doesn’t really need sharing. This is stuff from ages ago and many of us have heard it before in various yellow press prints. The intimate sexual fantasies of a man in love, doesn’t really need sharing…
And it is neither Breaking News or, at least in my opinion, news worthy in any form or way.
There should be a Sordid Gossip sub forum for stuff like this.

8 Likes

HM would have been like “Lazy fuckers get back to work!!”

It was also illegally obtained imo.

1 Like

It’s funny - that’s all. If it offends you, I can only apologise.

The BBC have chosen to share it - probably worth emailing them if you feel strongly about it. First time I’ve ever read it too.

It doesn’t really offend me. I just think it’s a bit sordid and unecessary. It’s from 1989. I am interested in the war and important events, not nonsense like this, so it’s not that I am “offended”.
I have no great interest in the sexual fantasies of any man, as long as they are not completely abnormal/illegal. In my life, I have seen so much more juicy fantasies than someone saying in the heat of the moment that they would like to be tampon. It’s nothing. It’s only shared because it’s supposed to be a dig on the man, and it’s no dig to me. It i’s just gutter trash and I can’t fathom why you think it should be something to share in news, and particularly not the day after the man’s mother died. It’s just low and distasteful, that’s all.

2 Likes

We all have them.

As long as they aren’t perverse and turned into reality, they’re harmless.

1 Like

Just scroll past it then mate. I choose to scroll past lots of utter shite all the time on this forum. No harm done.

I agree it’s gutter trash mind, and not “news” - so if the mods find a better place for it, I’ve no problem with it being moved. If mods decide it’s so bad it needs deleting, they can do that too.

I assume this was challenged legally when it all happened? The fact the Beeb can still publish it to this day means nothing came of it?

Yeah, it has crossed over into the ridiculous. Elizabeth was an ambulance driver as a young woman during the war. I think she would want the weather reports.

2 Likes

And she would really care about the football results.

1 Like

The plans for after her death have been in place for decades If she didn’t want the footy or weather cancelled, she had ample time to say so.

One thing that is kind of frustrating is estimating how much all those bouquets of flowers cost that are going to be dead in a week and could that money have gone to charitable causes. But then again it’s not for me to dictate how people choose to react.

I had a fantasy about you the other day, you loved it, but nobody else cared.