Breaking News Thread

Holy shit it was the store manager apparently!

I’m so glad that here in the UK we don’t have easy access to guns. So many of these shootings turn out to be someone with a ‘grudge’. :rage::nerd_face:

4 Likes

the comment section of this youtube video doesn’t disappoint. However, this whole situation is fucked. have to watch the entire video, and the whole interview. fucked.

I hope Pele holds on until the end of this world cup.:pray::palms_up_together::pleading_face:

1 Like

Surprised this hasn’t made it here yet.

6 Likes

Absolute nutcases, that lot! :rofl:

3 Likes

The news of an attempted coup in Germany?..

Or a TIA coup?

We’ve got enough ultra right wing nut jobs already, thank you very much

3 Likes

I’m talking about the news, to TAN.

Quite clearly should have phrased it better…

2 Likes

The Reichsbürger are sort of like the looney tunes who think they don’t have to pay parking fines because of the Magna Carta.

The police seem to round them up every so often but they are difficult to convict as they are certifiably insane. I think they just chase them down the street with a large butterfly net.

I think here they had been collecting weapons and threatening the health minister so it’s time to bring them in.

2 Likes

I mean. I have read the news with great interest and fascination, but it is some what hard to take the group seriously as a serious threat to German democracy. Too many unstable loonies and their OP-Sec is absolutely terrible (they go blah-blah-rant-rant on the internet very openly
). Way too easy for police and intelligence services to bust them.

The cutest thing ever is their prince that they want to install as Kaiser. Yes, I said cute because it just is. It is hard to escape being patronising when you read deep about these Reich-Continuation people.

1 Like

They are Deuthschland’s answer to QANON. They are hillariously insane.

1 Like

Except QAnon is hardly hilarious.

1 Like

Whatever. I have spent a couple of hours reading about the Reichsbuergers and I find them absolutely ludicrous and far from a credible threat to the German state.

Cartoon villains.

I think that’s what @koptician meant. Where they might be far from a credible threat, QAnon is not too far off, especially with how it’s seeping into “mainstream” conservative discourse.

4 Likes

So your saying I cleaned my pitchfork and lit the torch for nothing?
Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF

1 Like

You wanted to use that one for a long time didn’t you … :joy:

1 Like

it’s Sceptre!!!

1 Like